Affiliation: University of Tsukuba
- IL-17F-induced IL-11 release in bronchial epithelial cells via MSK1-CREB pathwayMio Kawaguchi
Department of Respiratory Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki 3058575, Japan
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 296:L804-10. 2009..Therefore, the IL-17F/IL-11 axis may be a valuable therapeutic target for asthma...
- Role of interleukin-17F in asthmaMio Kawaguchi
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki 3058575, Japan
Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets 8:383-9. 2009..Hence, IL-17F may have a crucial role in allergic airway inflammation, and have important therapeutic implications in asthma...
- Induction of insulin-like growth factor-I by interleukin-17F in bronchial epithelial cellsM Kawaguchi
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Clin Exp Allergy 40:1036-43. 2010..Insulin-like growth FACTOR-I (IGF-I) is known to be involved in airway remodelling and inflammation, while its regulatory mechanisms remain to be defined...
- Interleukin-33 induces interleukin-17F in bronchial epithelial cellsJ Fujita
Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Allergy 67:744-50. 2012..However, the regulatory mechanisms of IL-17F expression remain to be defined. To further indentify the role of IL-33 in asthma, we investigated the expression of IL-17F by IL-33 in bronchial epithelial cells and its signaling mechanisms...
- Blockade of cysteinyl leukotriene-1 receptors suppresses airway remodelling in mice overexpressing GATA-3T Kiwamoto
Department of Respiratory Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Clin Exp Allergy 41:116-28. 2011..We demonstrated previously that GATA-3 overexpression markedly enhanced allergen-induced airway inflammation and airway remodelling, including subepithelial fibrosis, and smooth muscle cell hyperplasia, in transgenic mice...