Affiliation: University of Tokyo
- Measures against increased environmental radiation dose by the TEPCO Fukushima Dai-ichi NPP accident in some local governments in the Tokyo metropolitan area: focusing on examples of both Kashiwa and Nagareyama cities in Chiba prefectureT Iimoto
The University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8654, Japan
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 152:210-4. 2012..are present key activities of the risk management and restoration around the Tokyo metropolitan area...
- Discussion on framework of radon management strategy in various environmentsTakeshi Iimoto
Division for Environment, Health and Safety, The University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8654, Japan
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 146:217-20. 2011..International discussion as well as domestic discussion is continuously needed, not only among the radon specialists and regulators, but also including stakeholders who are the main users of regulation and guidance...
- Development of a technique for the measurement of the radon exhalation rate using an activated charcoal collectorTakeshi Iimoto
Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 2 11 16 Yayoi, Tokyo 113 0032, Japan
J Environ Radioact 99:587-95. 2008..The above information was used to correct the CF for the evaluation. The improved system shows high reliability and can be easily applied to natural environments...
- Benchmarking of activation reaction distribution in an intermediate energy neutron fieldTatsuhiko Ogawa
Department of Nuclear Engineering and Management, School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 2 11 6 Yayoi, Bunkyo, Tokyo 113 8656, Japan
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 146:356-9. 2011..Comparison of experimental and calculated shows good agreement for both low- and high-energy neutron-induced reaction except for (27)Al(n,X)(24)Na reaction at the surface...
- Temperature calibration formula for activated charcoal radon collectorsAlexandre Cooper
Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0032, Japan
J Environ Radioact 102:60-3. 2011..We expect our results to be useful for establishing standardized protocols for optimized radon assessment in dwellings and workplaces...
- Applicability of convex hull in multiple detector response space for neutron dose measurementsMakoto Hashimoto
Department of Nuclear Engineering and Management, School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 136:1-10. 2009....
- Application of activated charcoal radon collectors in high humidity environmentsTakeshi Iimoto
Research Center for Nuclear Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo, 2 11 16 Yayoi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, 113 0032, Japan
J Environ Radioact 78:69-76. 2005..The ST-100 user should discuss the necessity of data correction by comparing the change of sensitivity with other levels of estimation errors...