Affiliation: University of Yamanashi
- Intranuclear cytoplasmic inclusion is a significant diagnostic feature for the differentiation of lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasia from minimal deviation adenocarcinoma of the cervixAkihiko Hashi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Yamanashi, Japan
Diagn Cytopathol 36:535-44. 2008..The presence of an INCI is a good parameter for the diagnosis of LEGH. Cytology is an effective aid in the differentiation of LEGH from MDA...
- p16INK4a overexpression independent of human papillomavirus infection in lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasiaAkihiko Hashi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Clinical Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine, University of Yamanashi, Yamanashi, Japan
Int J Gynecol Pathol 25:187-94. 2006..Overall, p16INK4a overexpression was seen in 87.5% of the cases (21/24). HPV DNA was not detected in any of the 24 LEGH cases. These results suggest that p16INK4a overexpression is independent of HPV infection in LEGH...
- Lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasia as a presumed precursor of cervical adenocarcinoma independent of human papillomavirus infectionMasatoshi Nara
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Medicine and Engineering, University of Yamanashi, 1110 Shimokato, Chuo, Yamanashi 409 3898, Japan
Gynecol Oncol 106:289-98. 2007..The aim of this study was to investigate differences in the process of carcinogenesis between adenocarcinoma coexistent with LEGH and conventional adenocarcinoma. And we intend to describe appropriate treatment plans for LEGH in this study...
- Endocervical adenocarcinomas associated with lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasia: a report of four cases with histochemical and immunohistochemical analysesTetsuo Kondo
Department of Pathology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Medicine and Engineering, University of Yamanashi, Yamanashi, Japan
Mod Pathol 18:1199-210. 2005..Histopathological features of the present cases suggest that some endocervical adenocarcinomas may originate from lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasia...
- Absence of human papillomavirus infection in minimal deviation adenocarcinoma and lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasiaJia-Ying Xu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Yamanashi, Yamanashi 409-3898, Japan
Int J Gynecol Pathol 24:296-302. 2005..However, no HPV DNA was detected in any of the 10 cases of LEGH or in the 3 cases of MDA. These results suggest that MDA and LEGH are probably not related to HPV infection...
- Estimation of prognoses for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 2 by p16INK4a immunoexpression and high-risk HPV in situ hybridization signal typesMakiko Omori
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Yamanashi, Yamanashi, Japan
Am J Clin Pathol 128:208-17. 2007..CIN 2 cases with moderate to strong immunoexpression of p16INK4a and a high-risk HPV punctate signal should be treated because of the great risk of progression...
- Preoperative differential diagnosis of minimal deviation adenocarcinoma and lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasia of the uterine cervix: a multicenter study of clinicopathology and magnetic resonance imaging findingsAkiko Takatsu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shinshu University School of Medicine, Asahi, Matsumoto, Japan
Int J Gynecol Cancer 21:1287-96. 2011..To clarify the preoperative differential diagnosis and management of minimal deviation adenocarcinoma (MDA) and lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasia (LEGH), a multicenter study was performed...
- Wilms tumor gene immunoreactivity in primary serous carcinomas of the fallopian tube, ovary, endometrium, and peritoneumAkihiko Hashi
Department of Obstetrics, University of Yamanashi, Yamanashi, Japan
Int J Gynecol Pathol 22:374-7. 2003..The marked difference in WT-1 staining raises the possibility of genetic differences between serous carcinomas arising in the endometrium compared with those arising in the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and peritoneum...
- [Ectopic thyroid hormone producing tumor]Shin-ichi Murata
Department of Human Pathology, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Medicine and Engineering, University of Yamanashi
Nippon Rinsho . 2006
- Clinical impact of preoperative screening for gastric mucin secretion in cervical discharge by HIK1083-labeled latex agglutination testMakiko Omori
Obstetrics and Gynecology, National University Corporation University of Yamanashi, Yamanashi, Japan
Am J Clin Pathol 130:585-94. 2008..In 2 cases of LEGH, adenocarcinoma in situ was identified. Screening of gastric mucin in cervical discharge may facilitate preoperative detection of some early cervical adenocarcinoma...