Affiliation: University of Tokyo
- Fujishiro M. Perspective on the practical indications of endoscopic submucosal dissection of gastrointestinal neoplasms. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:4289-95 pubmed..In this review, practical guidelines of ESD for the gastrointestinal neoplasms are discussed based on the evidence found in the literature. ..
- Okushin K, Takahashi Y, Yamamichi N, Shimamoto T, Enooku K, Fujinaga H, et al. Helicobacter pylori infection is not associated with fatty liver disease including non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a large-scale cross-sectional study in Japan. BMC Gastroenterol. 2015;15:25 pubmed publisher..Body mass index, serum ALT and platelet count were significantly associated with FLD and NAFLD, whereas infection of Helicobacter pylori was not. ..
- Fujishiro M, Yoshida S, Matsuda R, Narita A, Yamashita H, Seto Y. Updated evidence on endoscopic resection of early gastric cancer from Japan. Gastric Cancer. 2017;20:39-44 pubmed publisher..Endoscopic resection for EGC is still developing toward an ideal form, pursuing a more reliable, safer, and faster minimally invasive treatment. ..
- Yamamichi N, Shimamoto T, Minatsuki C, Yoshida Y, Fujishiro M, Kodashima S, et al. Postprandial fullness correlates with rapid inflow of gastric content into duodenum but not with chronic gastritis. BMC Gastroenterol. 2011;11:140 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study is evaluating the correlation of postprandial fullness with chronic gastritis or rapid inflow of gastric content into duodenum, based on double-contrast barium X-ray imaging...
- Fujishiro M, Yahagi N, Oka M, Enomoto S, Yamamichi N, Kakushima N, et al. Endoscopic spraying of sucralfate using the outer sheath of a clipping device. Endoscopy. 2002;34:935 pubmed
- Fujishiro M, Yahagi N, Kakushima N, Kodashima S, Muraki Y, Ono S, et al. Endoscopic submucosal dissection of esophageal squamous cell neoplasms. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2006;4:688-94 pubmed..Application of the technique is desirable for esophageal squamous cell neoplasms (SCNs), but there have been no reports on the use of this procedure in the esophagus...
- Fujishiro M, Kodashima S, Goto O, Ono S, Niimi K, Yamamichi N, et al. Endoscopic submucosal dissection for esophageal squamous cell neoplasms. Dig Endosc. 2009;21:109-15 pubmed publisher..We believe that ESD will become a standard treatment for early esophageal cancer not only in Japan but also worldwide in the near future...