Affiliation: University of Toyama
- Andoh T, Shinohara A, Kuraishi Y. Inhibitory effect of fentanyl citrate on the release of endothlin-1 induced by bradykinin in melanoma cells. Pharmacol Rep. 2017;69:139-142 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that fentanyl citrate regulates bradykinin-induced endothelin-1 secretion through ?-opioid receptors in melanoma cells. ..
- Andoh T, Kobayashi N, Uta D, Kuraishi Y. Prophylactic topical paeoniflorin prevents mechanical allodynia caused by paclitaxel in mice through adenosine A1 receptors. Phytomedicine. 2017;25:1-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that prophylactic topical application of PF is effective in alleviating PTX-induced mechanical allodynia by protecting sensory nerves from demyelination via activation of the A1R. ..
- Andoh T, Yamamoto A, Haza S, Yuhki K, Ushikubi F, Narumiya S, et al. Thromboxane A2 is Involved in Itch-associated Responses in Mice with Atopic Dermatitis-like Skin Lesions. Acta Derm Venereol. 2016;96:899-904 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that epidermal TXA2, which may be produced via PAR2 activation, is involved in itching in atopic dermatitis. ..
- Andoh T, Maki T, Li S, Uta D. Î²2-Microglobulin elicits itch-related responses in mice through the direct activation of primary afferent neurons expressing transient receptor potential vanilloid 1. Eur J Pharmacol. 2017;810:134-140 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Î²2-MG is a pruritogen and elicits itch-related responses, at least in part, through TRPV1-expressing primary sensory neurons. ..
- Andoh T, Harada A, Kuraishi Y. Involvement of Leukotriene B4 Released from Keratinocytes in Itch-associated Response to Intradermal Interleukin-31 in Mice. Acta Derm Venereol. 2017;97:922-927 pubmed publisher..IL-31 increased the production of LTB4 in mouse keratinocytes. These results suggest that IL-31 elicits itch not only through direct action on primary sensory neurones, but also by inducing LTB4 production in keratinocytes. ..