Affiliation: University of Toyama
- Mizoguchi S, Andoh T, Yakura T, Kuraishi Y. Involvement of c-Myc-mediated transient receptor potential melastatin 8 expression in oxaliplatin-induced cold allodynia in mice. Pharmacol Rep. 2016;68:645-8 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that oxaliplatin induces cold allodynia through the increase of c-Myc-mediated TRPM8 expression in primary sensory neurons. ..
- Andoh T, Asakawa Y, Kuraishi Y. Non-myelinated C-fibers, but not myelinated A-fibers, elongate into the epidermis in dry skin with itch. Neurosci Lett. 2018;672:84-89 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the elongated epidermal peripheral nerve fibers comprise SP/CGRP-containing C-fibers but not A-fibers. Thus, these fibers may be involved in the induction of dry skin pruritus. ..
- Andoh T, Li S, Uta D. Involvement of thromboxane A2 in interleukin-31-induced itch-associated response in mice. Pharmacol Rep. 2017;70:251-257 pubmed publisher..IL-31 increased the concentration of intracellular Ca2+ ions in mouse keratinocytes. It is suggested that IL-31 elicits itch-associated responses through TXA2 produced from keratinocytes. ..
- Sakamoto A, Andoh T, Kuraishi Y. Involvement of mast cells and proteinase-activated receptor 2 in oxaliplatin-induced mechanical allodynia in mice. Pharmacol Res. 2016;105:84-92 pubmed publisher..Therefore, oxaliplatin may indirectly affect the functions of mast cells through its action on capsaicin-sensitive primary afferents. ..
- Kagaya K, Sasaki A, Kino Y, Taniguchi H, Kuraishi Y, Andoh T. Involvement of oxidative stress in increased peripheral nerve firing during spontaneous dysesthesia in a mouse model of ischemia-reperfusion. Neurosci Lett. 2016;631:109-14 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that an increase in peripheral nerve activity related to oxidative stress may be involved in the spontaneous dysesthesia induced by transient ischemia-reperfusion. ..
- Andoh T, Sakamoto A, Kuraishi Y. 5-HT1A receptor agonists, xaliproden and tandospirone, inhibit the increase in the number of cutaneous mast cells involved in the exacerbation of mechanical allodynia in oxaliplatin-treated mice. J Pharmacol Sci. 2016;131:284-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the prophylactic repetitive administration of 5-HT1A receptor agonists attenuates oxaliplatin-induced mechanical allodynia by inhibiting the cutaneous mast cell migration. ..
- Andoh T, Shinohara A, Kuraishi Y. Inhibitory effect of fentanyl citrate on the release of endothlin-1 induced by bradykinin in melanoma cells. Pharmacol Rep. 2017;69:139-142 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that fentanyl citrate regulates bradykinin-induced endothelin-1 secretion through ?-opioid receptors in melanoma cells. ..
- Andoh T, Kobayashi N, Uta D, Kuraishi Y. Prophylactic topical paeoniflorin prevents mechanical allodynia caused by paclitaxel in mice through adenosine A1 receptors. Phytomedicine. 2017;25:1-7 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that prophylactic topical application of PF is effective in alleviating PTX-induced mechanical allodynia by protecting sensory nerves from demyelination via activation of the A1R. ..
- Andoh T, Yamamoto A, Haza S, Yuhki K, Ushikubi F, Narumiya S, et al. Thromboxane A2 is Involved in Itch-associated Responses in Mice with Atopic Dermatitis-like Skin Lesions. Acta Derm Venereol. 2016;96:899-904 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that epidermal TXA2, which may be produced via PAR2 activation, is involved in itching in atopic dermatitis. ..
- Andoh T, Maki T, Li S, Uta D. ?2-Microglobulin elicits itch-related responses in mice through the direct activation of primary afferent neurons expressing transient receptor potential vanilloid 1. Eur J Pharmacol. 2017;810:134-140 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that ?2-MG is a pruritogen and elicits itch-related responses, at least in part, through TRPV1-expressing primary sensory neurons. ..
- Andoh T, Harada A, Kuraishi Y. Involvement of Leukotriene B4 Released from Keratinocytes in Itch-associated Response to Intradermal Interleukin-31 in Mice. Acta Derm Venereol. 2017;97:922-927 pubmed publisher..IL-31 increased the production of LTB4 in mouse keratinocytes. These results suggest that IL-31 elicits itch not only through direct action on primary sensory neurones, but also by inducing LTB4 production in keratinocytes. ..