- Total palliative care for a patient with multiple cerebral infarctions that occurred repeatedly in association with gastric cancer (Trousseau's syndrome)Katsuyuki Ukai
Palliative Care Team, Kamiiida Daiichi General Hospital, Kita ku, Nagoya, Japan
Palliat Support Care 11:169-72. 2013....
- Physical complications for elderly inpatients with senile dementia in the Imaise Branch of Ichinomiya City HospitalKatsuyuki Ukai
Department of Psychogeriatrics, Imaise Branch, Ichinomiya City Hospital, Ichinomiya, Japan
Psychogeriatrics 9:167-72. 2009..In the present study, we investigated the physical complications of elderly patients with senile dementia in the Department of Psychogeriatrics, Imaise Branch, Ichinomiya City Hospital...
- A case of dementia with Lewy bodies that temporarily showed symptoms similar to Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseaseKatsuyuki Ukai
Kamiiida Daiichi General Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
Psychogeriatrics 10:201-5. 2010..The present study describes a clinically atypical case with probable DLB and reviews similar cases in the literature, and we propose a rapidly progressive clinical subtype of DLB...
- Effectiveness of low-dose milnacipran for a patient suffering from pain disorder with delusional disorder (somatic type) in the orofacial regionKatsuyuki Ukai
Kamiiida Daiichi General Hospital, 2 70 Kamiiida kitamachi, Kita ku, Nagoya, Japan
Psychogeriatrics 13:99-102. 2013..However, when sertraline was changed to milnacipran, all symptoms disappeared in a short period. We suggest that a small dose of milnacipran can be effective for controlling oral cenesthopathy as well as glossodynia. ..
- Distribution of neurofibrillary tangles in diffuse neurofibrillary tangles with calcificationKatsuyuki Ukai
Department of Psychogeriatrics, Kamiiida Daiichi General Hospital, Nagoya, Japan
Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 63:646-51. 2009....
- Glial fibrillary tangles in diffuse neurofibrillary tangles with calcificationNaoki Hashimoto
Department of Psychiatry, Imaise Branch, Ichinomiya Municipal Hospital, 30 Gochuchawara Miyaushiro Imaise, Ichinomiya, 491 0057 Aichi, Japan
Acta Neuropathol 106:150-6. 2003..Moreover, various-shaped neurofibrillary tangles, aggregated rods and some argyrophilic threads were differentiated from GFT. They were positive for GB, but not detected within the glial cells...
- [Case of Alzheimer's disease with gastric antral vascular ectasia presenting severe anemia]Katsuyuki Ukai
Department of Psychogeriatrics, Imaise Branch, Ichinomiya City Hospital
Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi 110:739-44. 2008..Close cooperation with other unbiased medical doctors is extremely important...