- Spectrum of germ cell tumors: from head to toeTeruko Ueno
Department of Radiology, Tsukuba University Hospital, 2 1 1 Amakubo, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8576, Japan
Radiographics 24:387-404. 2004..Knowledge of the pathologic appearances of GCTs and their corresponding radiologic appearances will allow radiologists to diagnose these tumors correctly...
- MR findings of spinal muscular atrophy Type II: sibling casesTeruko Ueno
Department of Radiology, University of Tsukuba, Tennodai 1 1 1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8575, Japan
Magn Reson Med Sci 2:195-8. 2003..Selective preservation of the adductor longus muscle, the gracilis muscle, and the sartorius muscles was observed, suggesting a characteristic finding of SMA Type II. These findings were more severe in the older patient...
- Functioning ovarian tumors: direct and indirect findings at MR imagingYumiko O Tanaka
Department of Radiology, Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba, 1 1 1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8575, Japan
Radiographics 24:S147-66. 2004..Most other ovarian tumors can produce sexual hormones in their stroma. In addition, some endocrinologic abnormalities (eg, polycystic ovary syndrome) also cause virilization...
- Triple arterial phase dynamic MRI with sensitivity encoding for hypervascular hepatocellular carcinoma: comparison of the diagnostic accuracy among the early, middle, late, and whole triple arterial phase imagingKensaku Mori
Department of Radiology, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Tennodai 1 1 1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8575, Japan
AJR Am J Roentgenol 184:63-9. 2005..We assessed and compared the diagnostic accuracy of the early, middle, late, and whole triple arterial phase MRI with sensitivity encoding (SENSE) for the detection of hypervascular hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- Comparison between high-resolution MRI with a microscopy coil and arthroscopy in triangular fibrocartilage complex injuryToshikazu Tanaka
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Tsukuba Memorial Hospital, Tsukuba, Japan
J Hand Surg Am 31:1308-14. 2006..To determine whether high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) could detect injuries to the triangular fibrocartilage complex (TFCC)...