- Cigarette nicotine yields and nicotine intake among Japanese male workersK Ueda
Master of Public Health Program, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Tob Control 11:55-60. 2002..1 mg of nicotine by Federal Trade Commission (FTC) methods) in relation to nicotine intake (urinary nicotine, cotinine and trans-3'-hydroxycotinine) among 246 Japanese male smokers...
- Estimation of individualized probabilities of developing breast cancer for Japanese womenKimiko Ueda
Department of Cancer Control and Statistics, Osaka Medical Center for Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases, Japan
Breast Cancer 10:54-62. 2003..Projecting individualized probabilities of developing breast cancer is needed for counseling and chemoprevention for Japanese women, in whom breast cancer incidence has been rapidly increasing...
- Socioeconomic factors and cancer incidence, mortality, and survival in a metropolitan area of Japan: a cross-sectional ecological studyKimiko Ueda
Department of Cancer Control and Statistics, Osaka Medical Center for Cancer and Cardiovascular Diseases, 3 3 Nakamichi, 1 chome, Higashinari ku, Osaka 537 8511, Japan
Cancer Sci 96:684-8. 2005....
- Cervical and corpus cancer survival disparities by socioeconomic status in a metropolitan area of JapanKimiko Ueda
Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, 677 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cancer Sci 97:283-91. 2006..In conclusion, our population-based analysis of a metropolitan representative sample in Japan has demonstrated, for the first time in Japan, SES differences in survival following cervical and corpus cancer...
- Lip seal study of Japanese adults with malocclusionKimiko Ueda
Department of Orthodontics, Tokyo Dental College, 1 2 2 Masago, Mihama ku, Chiba 261 8502, Japan
Bull Tokyo Dent Coll 43:89-93. 2002..05) between the good lip seal group and poor lip seal group of malocclusion subjects. Adults with poor lip seal should be treated for their malocclusion prior to be other functional approaches to improving their lip seal...
- National strategy for suicide prevention in JapanKimiko Ueda
Lancet 361:882. 2003
- [Nationwide survey of municipality's maternal & child health promotion planning processes and consequent changes]Shuji Tounai
Division of Environmental and Preventive Medicine, Department of Social Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Tottori University
Nihon Koshu Eisei Zasshi 50:897-907. 2003..The purpose of this study was to offer insight into the revisions needed for promotion of Maternal and Child Health Promotion Plans in the coming years...
- Fighting against tobacco companiesKimiko Ueda
Lancet 364:839-40. 2004