- Left ventricular aneurysm repair without ventriculotomyHiroyuki Tsukui
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Tokyo Women s Medical University, 8 1 Kawada Shinjuku, Tokyo, 162 8666, Japan
Heart Vessels 28:401-3. 2013..This technique has quite low risk of bleeding...
- Early outcome of folding mitral valve repair technique without resection for mitral valve prolapse in 60 patientsHiroyuki Tsukui
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Tokyo Women s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 145:104-8; discussion 108-9. 2013..Folding mitral valve repair is a nonresectional technique with inversion of the prolapsed segment into the left ventricle. The present study evaluated the effectiveness of this technique...
- Which patients can be weaned from inotropic support within 24 hours after cardiac surgery?Hiroyuki Tsukui
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Kyoto Second Red Cross Hospital, Kyoto, Japan
Heart Vessels 19:225-9. 2004..Appropriate surgical procedure and methods both reducing cardiopulmonary bypass time (<75 min) and minimizing blood loss are the keys to weaning patients from inotropic support within 24 h...
- Acute aortic dissection in a patient with idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathyHiroyuki Tsukui
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Heart Institute of Japan, Tokyo Women s Medical University, 8 1 Kawada cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 162 8666, Japan
Jpn J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 50:309-10. 2002....
- Arch-first technique for aortic arch operation using branched graftHiroyuki Tsukui
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, The Heart Institute of Japan, Tokyo Women s Medical University, 8 1 Kawada, Shinjuku, Tokyo 162 8666, Japan
Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 10:318-21. 2002..This technique has the potential to reduce the incidence of neurologic dysfunction...
- Biventricular assist device utilization for patients with morbid congestive heart failure: a justifiable strategyHiroyuki Tsukui
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Circulation 112:I65-72. 2005....