Affiliation: Toujinkai Hospital
- Incomplete Kawasaki disease manifesting as transient heart failure in a previously healthy adolescentAtsushi Yamauchi
Division of Cardiovascular, Pulmonology and Neurology, Department of Internal Medicine, Asahikawa Medical University, Japan
Intern Med 51:2169-73. 2012..Healthcare providers should therefore be aware of the possibility of incomplete KD in patients with heart failure during the course of an acute febrile illness associated with mucocutaneous changes...
- Apurinic/apyrimidinic endonucelase 1 maintains adhesion of endothelial progenitor cells and reduces neointima formationAtsushi Yamauchi
Department of Cardiovascular Regeneration and Innovation, Asahikawa Medical University, Midorigaoka Higashi, Asahikawa, Japan
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 305:H1158-67. 2013..APE1 enhances in vivo vascular repair effects of EPCs in part through the maintenance of adhesion properties of EPCs. APE1 may be a novel and useful target gene for effective cellular transplantation therapy. ..
- Nerve growth factor stimulates regeneration of perivascular nerve, and induces the maturation of microvessels around the injured arteryAkira Asanome
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Neurology, Asahikawa Medical University, Asahikawa, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 443:150-5. 2014..These data demonstrated that NGF had potent angiogenic effects on the microvessels around the injured artery, and especially induced the maturation/stabilization of microvessels in accordance with the regeneration of perivascular nerves...
- Prostacyclin stimulated integrin-dependent angiogenic effects of endothelial progenitor cells and mediated potent circulation recovery in ischemic hind limb modelYoko Aburakawa
Division of Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Neurology, Asahikawa Medical University, Asahikawa, Japan
Circ J 77:1053-62. 2013..However, the mechanisms of PGI2 in EPC-mediated angiogenesis in vivo remain unclear. The purpose of this study was to clarify the role of PGI2 in EPC-mediated angiogenesis using BM-specific IP deletion mice...
- Clinical and genetic investigation of a Japanese family with cardiac fabry disease. Identification of a novel α-galactosidase A missense mutation (G195V)Naoki Nakagawa
Division of Cardiology, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Neurology, Department of Internal Medicine, Asahikawa Medical University, Hokkaido, Japan
Int Heart J 52:308-11. 2011....