Affiliation: Tokyo Women's Medical University
- Blind spectral decomposition of single-cell fluorescence by parallel factor analysisHideki Shirakawa
Department of Physiology, Tokyo Women s Medical University School of Medicine, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 162 8666, Japan
Biophys J 86:1739-52. 2004..The effectiveness in the physiological experiments was proven in the applications to the temporal analysis of intracellular Ca(2+) concentration and pH, as well as the intrinsic fluorescent components, in single mouse oocytes...
- Nuclear translocation of phospholipase C-zeta, an egg-activating factor, during early embryonic developmentYoshie Sone
Department of Physiology, Tokyo Women s Medical University School of Medicine, Tokyo 162 8666, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 330:690-4. 2005..Thus, PLCzeta exhibited alternative cytoplasm/nucleus localization during development. This supports the view that the sperm factor could control cell cycle-dependent generation of Ca2+ oscillations in early embryogenesis...
- The role of EF-hand domains and C2 domain in regulation of enzymatic activity of phospholipase CzetaZen Kouchi
Department of Physiology, Tokyo Women s Medical University School of Medicine, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 162 8666, Japan
J Biol Chem 280:21015-21. 2005..PI(3)P and PI(5)P reduced PLCzeta activity in vitro, suggesting that the interaction could play a role for negative regulation of PLCzeta...
- Ca2+ oscillation-inducing phospholipase C zeta expressed in mouse eggs is accumulated to the pronucleus during egg activationAyako Yoda
Department of Physiology, Tokyo Women's Medical University School of Medicine, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8666, Japan
Dev Biol 268:245-57. 2004....
- [Fluorescence spectral component analysis by employing multivariate analysis and its application to experiments on cell physiology]Hideki Shirakawa
Nippon Seirigaku Zasshi 66:381-90. 2004
- Measurement of intracellular IP3 during Ca2+ oscillations in mouse eggs with GFP-based FRET probeHideki Shirakawa
Department of Applied Physics and Chemistry, The University of Electro Communications, Tokyo 182 8585, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 345:781-8. 2006....