Affiliation: Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Protective effects of nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 on whole body heat stress-induced oxidative damage in the mouse testisYansen Li
College of Animal Science and Technology, Nanjing Agricultural University, 1 Weigang Road, Nanjing 210095, PR China
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 11:23. 2013..However, it's still unclear about the exactly effects of Nrf2 on the testis. Here, we investigate the protective effect of Nrf2 on whole body heat stress-induced oxidative damage in mouse testis...
- Epithelial cell differentiation regulated by MicroRNA-200a in mammary glandsKentaro Nagaoka
Laboratory of Veterinary Physiology, Department of Veterinary Medicine, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e65127. 2013..These observations suggest that miR-200a is important for maintaining the epithelial cell phenotype, which contributes to lactogenic hormone induction of cellular differentiation in mammary glands...
- Neonatal exposure to 17α-ethynyl estradiol affects ovarian gene expression and disrupts reproductive cycles in female ratsKaori Nozawa
Laboratory of Veterinary Physiology, Department of Veterinary Medicine, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 3 5 8 Saiwai cho, Fuchu shi, Tokyo 183 8509, Japan
Reprod Toxicol 46:77-84. 2014..Our results indicate that neonatal exposure to EE induces irregular LHCGR expression in the immature ovary, which may influence the occurrence of delayed reproductive dysfunction in adult animals. ..
- Pregnancy-associated plasma protein (PAPP)-A expressed in the mammary gland controls epithelial cell proliferation and differentiationMakoto Nakasato
Department of Medicine and Rheumatology, and Global Center of Excellence Program, International Research Center for Molecular Science in Tooth and Bone Disease, Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
Endocrine 43:387-93. 2013..In contrast, during mid-late pregnancy, local PAPP-A expression begins and enhances cell differentiation within mammary epithelial cell...
- Follicular turnover and hormonal association in postpartum goats during early and late lactationMohamed M M Kandiel
Laboratory of Veterinary Physiology, Department of Veterinary Medicine, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo 183 8509, Japan
J Reprod Dev 58:61-8. 2012..LH was positively correlated with estradiol and PRL during early and late lactation, respectively. These results suggest that the lactation period has a detrimental effect on ovarian activity during the early postpartum period in goats...