Affiliation: Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Mechanical control of enantioselectivity of amino acid recognition by cholesterol-armed cyclen monolayer at the air-water interfaceTsuyoshi Michinobu
National Institute for Materials Science NIMS, 1 1 Namiki, Tsukuba 305 0044, Japan
J Am Chem Soc 128:14478-9. 2006..Upon compression of the monolayer, the binding constants of amino acids increase accompanying an inversion of chiral selectivity from the d- to l-form in the case of valine...
- Langmuir monolayers of a cholesterol-armed cyclen complex that can control enantioselectivity of amino acid recognition by surface pressureTsuyoshi Michinobu
World Premier International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics MANA, National Institute for Materials Science, 1 1 Namiki, Tsukuba 305 0044, Japan
Phys Chem Chem Phys 13:4895-900. 2011..Upon compression of the monolayers, the binding constants of amino acids increased accompanying an inversion of chiral selectivity from the D- to L-form in the case of Val and, conversely, from L- to D-form in the case of Phe...
- Structural requirements for producing solvent-free room temperature liquid fullerenesTsuyoshi Michinobu
National Institute for Materials Science NIMS, 1 2 1 Sengen, Tsukuba 305 0047, Japan
Langmuir 29:5337-44. 2013..This interesting finding enabled the comparison of electrochemical activities of the C60 unit between the solvent-free liquid and metastable solid form, which revealed a superior electrochemical activity in the liquid state...
- Flower-shaped supramolecular assemblies: hierarchical organization of a fullerene bearing long aliphatic chainsTakashi Nakanishi
Organic Nanomaterials Center, National Institute for Materials Science NIMS, 1 2 1 Sengen, Tsukuba 305 0047, Japan
Small 3:2019-23. 2007
- Immobilization of biomaterials to nano-assembled films (self-assembled monolayers, Langmuir-Blodgett films, and layer-by-layer assemblies) and their related functionsKatsuhiko Ariga
Supermolecules Group, National Institute for Materials Science, 1 1 Namiki, Tsukuba 305 0044, Japan
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 6:2278-301. 2006..LBL assemblies were also utilized for sensors and drug delivery systems. This kind of assembling structures can be prepared on micro-size particle and very useful for preparation of hollow capsules with biological functions...