Affiliation: Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Kuroyanagi H, Kobayashi T, Mitani S, Hagiwara M. Transgenic alternative-splicing reporters reveal tissue-specific expression profiles and regulation mechanisms in vivo. Nat Methods. 2006;3:909-15 pubmed..This transgenic reporter system can be a powerful experimental tool for the comprehensive study of expression profiles and regulation mechanisms of alternative splicing in metazoans. ..
- Takei S, Togo Ohno M, Suzuki Y, Kuroyanagi H. Evolutionarily conserved autoregulation of alternative pre-mRNA splicing by ribosomal protein L10a. Nucleic Acids Res. 2016;: pubmed..These results indicate that L10a is an evolutionarily conserved splicing regulator and that homeostasis of a subset of the rp genes are regulated at the level of pre-mRNA splicing in vivo. ..
- Kuroyanagi H, Ohno G, Mitani S, Hagiwara M. The Fox-1 family and SUP-12 coordinately regulate tissue-specific alternative splicing in vivo. Mol Cell Biol. 2007;27:8612-21 pubmed..These results establish an in vivo model that coordination of the two families of RNA-binding proteins regulates tissue-specific alternative splicing of a specific target gene. ..
- Kuroyanagi H. Fox-1 family of RNA-binding proteins. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2009;66:3895-907 pubmed publisher..Further systematic elucidation of target genes of the Fox-1 family and other splicing regulators in various tissues will lead to a comprehensive understanding of splicing regulatory networks...
- Kuroyanagi H, Ohno G, Sakane H, Maruoka H, Hagiwara M. Visualization and genetic analysis of alternative splicing regulation in vivo using fluorescence reporters in transgenic Caenorhabditis elegans. Nat Protoc. 2010;5:1495-517 pubmed publisher..The fluorescence-reporter construction described here can also be applied to the vertebrate cell culture system. ..
- Kuroyanagi H, Watanabe Y, Suzuki Y, Hagiwara M. Position-dependent and neuron-specific splicing regulation by the CELF family RNA-binding protein UNC-75 in Caenorhabditis elegans. Nucleic Acids Res. 2013;41:4015-25 pubmed publisher..elegans. This study thus reveals the repertoire of target events for the CELF family in the living organism...
- Kuroyanagi H, Watanabe Y, Hagiwara M. CELF family RNA-binding protein UNC-75 regulates two sets of mutually exclusive exons of the unc-32 gene in neuron-specific manners in Caenorhabditis elegans. PLoS Genet. 2013;9:e1003337 pubmed publisher..Taken together, UNC-75 is the neuron-specific splicing factor and regulates both sets of the mutually exclusive exons of the unc-32 gene...