Affiliation: Tokyo Women's Medical University
- Four week supplementation with mixed fruit and vegetable juice concentrates increased protective serum antioxidants and folate and decreased plasma homocysteine in Japanese subjectsAkira Kawashima
Aoyama Institute of Women s and Natural Medicine Tokyo Womenfs Medical University, 2 7 13 Kitaaoyama, Minato ku, Tokyo 107 0061, Japan
Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 16:411-21. 2007....
- The progression of vascular calcification and serum osteoprotegerin levels in patients on long-term hemodialysisKosaku Nitta
Department of Medicine, Kidney Center, Tokyo Women s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Am J Kidney Dis 42:303-9. 2003..However, the contribution of biochemical markers to the progression of vascular calcification in patients undergoing hemodialysis is not fully understood...
- Low-density lipoprotein apheresis in the treatment of peripheral arterial diseaseAkira Kawashima
Department of Blood Purification and Medicine, Kidney Center, Tokyo Women s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Ther Apher Dial 7:413-8. 2003..It seems worth trying on all patients with arteriosclerotic lesions, even if they are normocholesterolemic...
- An evaluation of 1-84 PTH measurement in relation to bone alkaline phosphatase and bone Gla protein in hemodialysis patientsNaoko Miwa
Department of Medicine, Kidney Center, Tokyo Women s Medical University, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, Japan
Nephron Clin Pract 94:c29-32. 2003..The aim of the present study was to assess the clinical usefulness of whole PTH assay on the evaluation of bone turnover in HD patients...
- Inflammation and resistance to erythropoietin in hemodialysis patientsKosaku Nitta
Department of Medicine, Tokyo Women's Medical University, Japan
Acta Haematol 108:168-70. 2002
- Characterization of TH1/TH2 profile in uremic patientsKosaku Nitta
Department of Medicine, Kidney Center, Tokyo Women s Medical University, 8 1 Kawada cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 162 8666, Japan
Nephron 91:492-5. 2002..These results suggest that the altered Th1/Th2 balance may be associated with the pathogenesis of ESRD...
- Circulating levels of thrombopoietin and erythropoietin in hemodialysis patientsYuriko Otsubo
Department of Medicine, Kidney Center, Tokyo Women's Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Acta Haematol 109:209-11. 2003
- Increased serum levels of interleukin-12 may be associated with Th1 differentiation in hemodialysis patientsTsutomu Ishizuka
Nephron 90:503-4. 2002
- Effects of an angiotensin II receptor antagonist and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors on burst forming units-erythroid in chronic hemodialysis patientsMasayo Naito
Department of Internal Medicine, Kidney Center, Tokyo Women s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Am J Nephrol 23:287-93. 2003....
- Renal involvement in patients with autoimmune pancreatitis: CT and MR imaging findingsNaoki Takahashi
Department of Radiology, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Radiology 242:791-801. 2007..To retrospectively evaluate computed tomographic (CT) and magnetic resonance (MR) imaging renal findings at clinical presentation, during treatment, and at follow-up in patients with autoimmune pancreatitis (AIP)...