Affiliation: Tokyo Metropolitan Research Laboratory of Public Health
- Simultaneous determination of eleven dyes and their aluminum lakes in drugsFusako Ishikawa
Tokyo Metropolitan Research Laboratory of Public Health, 3 24 1 Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 169 0073, Japan
J AOAC Int 86:215-21. 2003..The highest amount of dye found in a drug was 1169.5 microg erythrosine, which was detected in a capsule of antibiotic. Aluminum lake dyes were detected in 8 samples of various dosage forms...
- [Confirmation of non-permitted dyes detected in Akasu (red vinegar) by LC/MS]Fusako Ishikawa
Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, Japan
Shokuhin Eiseigaku Zasshi 46:228-33. 2005..The results were consistent with those from TLC and PDA-HPLC. These experiments suggested that LC/MS analysis is applicable for confirmation of dyes in food...
- Liquid chromatographic analysis of cinchona alkaloids in beveragesMasao Horie
Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health, Department of Food Safety, 3 24 1 Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 169 0073, Japan
J AOAC Int 89:1042-7. 2006..6-96.5%, and the coefficients of variation were less than 3.3%. A number of beverage samples, some labeled to contain bitter substances, were analyzed by the proposed method. Quinine was detected in 2 samples of carbonated beverage...
- [Analysis of anthocyanins in dietary supplements containing blueberry extract]Fusako Ishikawa
Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health, 3241 Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 1690073, Japan
Shokuhin Eiseigaku Zasshi 49:339-46. 2008..The proposed method was applied to 25 kinds of commercial dietary supplements, and one supplement whose profile was different from that of the fresh bilberry extract was found...
- [Structural analysis of unknown dyes detected in hajikami (ginger pickled in vinegar)]Fusako Ishikawa
Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health 3 24 1, Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 169 0073, Japan
Shokuhin Eiseigaku Zasshi 46:93-8. 2005....