Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Tokushima Bunri Univ
Location: Sanuki, Japan
- Kakizawa S, Kishimoto Y, Hashimoto K, Miyazaki T, Furutani K, Shimizu H, et al. Junctophilin-mediated channel crosstalk essential for cerebellar synaptic plasticity. EMBO J. 2007;26:1924-33 pubmed..Therefore, JPs support the Ca(2+)-mediated communication between voltage-gated Ca(2+) channels, RyRs and SK channels, which modulates the excitability of PCs and is fundamental to cerebellar LTD and motor functions. ..
- Kishimoto Y, Kawahara S, Fujimichi R, Mori H, Mishina M, Kirino Y. Impairment of eyeblink conditioning in GluRdelta2-mutant mice depends on the temporal overlap between conditioned and unconditioned stimuli. Eur J Neurosci. 2001;14:1515-21 pubmed
- Kishimoto Y, Hirono M, Sugiyama T, Kawahara S, Nakao K, Kishio M, et al. Impaired delay but normal trace eyeblink conditioning in PLCbeta4 mutant mice. Neuroreport. 2001;12:2919-22 pubmed..Rostral cerebellar LTD may be required as a neural substrate for delay conditioning, but is not required for trace conditioning. ..
- Takatsuki K, Kawahara S, Takehara K, Kishimoto Y, Kirino Y. Effects of the noncompetitive NMDA receptor antagonist MK-801 on classical eyeblink conditioning in mice. Neuropharmacology. 2001;41:618-28 pubmed
- Hirono M, Sugiyama T, Kishimoto Y, Sakai I, Miyazawa T, Kishio M, et al. Phospholipase Cbeta4 and protein kinase Calpha and/or protein kinase CbetaI are involved in the induction of long term depression in cerebellar Purkinje cells. J Biol Chem. 2001;276:45236-42 pubmed..Taken together, these results suggest that mGluR1-mediated activation of PLCbeta4 in rostral cerebellar Purkinje cells induced LTD via PKCalpha and/or PKCbetaI. ..
- Kishimoto Y, Kawahara S, Kirino Y, Kadotani H, Nakamura Y, Ikeda M, et al. Conditioned eyeblink response is impaired in mutant mice lacking NMDA receptor subunit NR2A. Neuroreport. 1997;8:3717-21 pubmed
- Kishimoto Y, Suzuki M, Kawahara S, Kirino Y. Age-dependent impairment of delay and trace eyeblink conditioning in mice. Neuroreport. 2001;12:3349-52 pubmed..These results indicate that trace eyeblink conditioning is more susceptible to age-related deterioration of memory in mice than delay eyeblink conditioning. ..
- Kishimoto Y, Kawahara S, Suzuki M, Mori H, Mishina M, Kirino Y. Classical eyeblink conditioning in glutamate receptor subunit delta 2 mutant mice is impaired in the delay paradigm but not in the trace paradigm. Eur J Neurosci. 2001;13:1249-53 pubmed..Thus, the present study has revealed a cerebellar LTD-independent learning in eyeblink conditioning. ..
- Shishido H, Kishimoto Y, Kawai N, Toyota Y, Ueno M, Kubota T, et al. Traumatic brain injury accelerates amyloid-? deposition and impairs spatial learning in the triple-transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Neurosci Lett. 2016;629:62-67 pubmed publisher..The present study suggests that TBI could be a risk factor for accelerated AD progression, particularly when genetic and hereditary predispositions are involved. ..