Affiliation: Tochigi Cancer Center
- Coffee consumption and serum aminotransferases in middle-aged Japanese menS Honjo
Epidemiology Unit, Tochigi Cancer Center Research Institute, Yonan 4 9 13, Utsunomiya, 320 0834, Tochigi, Japan
J Clin Epidemiol 54:823-9. 2001..These findings suggest coffee may have an effect of suppressing the rise of serum aminotransferase, partly by inhibiting the alcohol-related elevation. Studies regarding biological mechanism are warranted...
- Neuroblastoma trends in Osaka, Japan, and Great Britain 1970-1994, in relation to screeningSatoshi Honjo
Epidemiology Unit, Research Institute, Tochigi Cancer Centre, Yonan 4 9 13, Utsunomiya, Tochigi ken 320 0834, Japan
Int J Cancer 103:538-43. 2003..0 and 57.5, respectively. Corresponding figures in Great Britain were 101.0, 115.1, 78.6 and 70.1, respectively. The present findings show little beneficial effect of the screening programme...
- Proportion of ground-glass opacity on high-resolution computed tomography in clinical T1 N0 M0 adenocarcinoma of the lung: A predictor of lymph node metastasisHaruhisa Matsuguma
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Tochigi Cancer Center, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 320 0834, Japan
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 124:278-84. 2002....
- Pathologic stage I non-small cell lung cancer with high levels of preoperative serum carcinoembryonic antigen: clinicopathologic characteristics and prognosisHaruhisa Matsuguma
Division of Thoracic Surgery, Tochigi Cancer Center, Utsunomiya, Japan
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 135:44-9. 2008....
- Changes in colorectal cancer during a 20-year period: an extended report from the multi-institutional registry of large bowel cancer, JapanKenjiro Kotake
Registry Committee, the Japanese Society for Cancer of the Colon and Rectum, Tochigi, Japan
Dis Colon Rectum 46:S32-43. 2003..This study was designed to examine trends of colorectal cancer in relation to age, gender, site, and survival during the past 20 years...
- Relative and combined performance of mammography and ultrasonography for breast cancer screening in the general population: a pilot study in Tochigi Prefecture, JapanSatoshi Honjo
Epidemiology Unit, Research Institute, Tochigi Cancer Center, Japan
Jpn J Clin Oncol 37:715-20. 2007....
- The relationship between fish intake and the prevalence of asthma: the Tokorozawa childhood asthma and pollinosis studyYousuke Takemura
Department of General Medicine, National Defense Medical College, Tokorozawa, Saitama 359 8513, Japan
Prev Med 34:221-5. 2002..The present epidemiological study investigated the relationship between dietary fish intake and the prevalence of asthma among a childhood population...