Affiliation: The Nisshin OilliO Group
- Effect of ingestion of medium-chain triacylglycerols on moderate- and high-intensity exercise in recreational athletesNaohisa Nosaka
The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd, Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 55:120-5. 2009....
- Effect of dietary medium- and long-chain triacylglycerols (MLCT) on accumulation of body fat in healthy humansMichio Kasai
Division of Healthcare Science Research Laboratory, Nisshin Oillio LTD, Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 12:151-60. 2003..The results suggest that the daily intake of MLCT diet could result in a reduction in body weight and in accumulation of body fat, and, moreover, it could reduce serum total cholesterol...
- Comparison of diet-induced thermogenesis of foods containing medium- versus long-chain triacylglycerolsMichio Kasai
Research Laboratory, Nisshin Oil Mills, Ltd, Shinmei cho, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239 0832, Japan
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 48:536-40. 2002..These results suggest that, in healthy humans, the intake of 5-10 g of MCT causes larger diet-induced thermogenesis than that of LCT, irrespective of the form of meal containing the MCT...
- Effects of margarine containing medium-chain triacylglycerols on body fat reduction in humansNaohisa Nosaka
Division of Healthcare Science, Research Laboratory, The Nisshin OilliO, Ltd, Kanagawa, Japan
J Atheroscler Thromb 10:290-8. 2003..6 +/- 12.8 cm(2)) after 12 weeks. There were no clinical differences in measured blood parameters. We suggest that the postprandial increase in thermogenesis and control of postprandial triglyceride levels may explain these results...
- Combined intervention of medium-chain triacylglycerol diet and exercise reduces body fat mass and enhances energy expenditure in ratsKatsuhiko Ooyama
Division of Healthcare Science, Central Research Laboratory, The Nisshin OilliO Group Ltd, Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 54:136-41. 2008..However, future studies are necessary to define the relationship between energy expenditure and fat mass accumulation...
- Dietary medium- and long-chain triacylglycerols accelerate diet-induced thermogenesis in humansAkiko Ogawa
Health and Nutrition Science Division, Research Laboratory, The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd, Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
J Oleo Sci 56:283-7. 2007..05). The results suggest that the substitution of MLCT for cooking oil is useful to control body weigh and fat in subjects...
- Effect of medium-chain triglycerides on the postprandial triglyceride concentration in healthy menMichio Kasai
Division of Healthcare Science Research Laboratory, Nisshin Oil Mills LTD, 1 Shinmei cho, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 239 0832, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 67:46-53. 2003..These results suggest that, in subjects with BMI > or = 23 kg/m2, the intake of MCT is preferable to that of LCT for maintaining postprandial triglyceride at a low concentration...
- Research on the nutritional characteristics of medium-chain fatty acidsTosiaki Aoyama
Central Research Laboratory, The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd, Kanagawa, Japan
J Med Invest 54:385-8. 2007..Healthy Resseta is widely sold in Japan...
- Effects of dietary medium-chain triacylglycerols on serum lipoproteins and biochemical parameters in healthy menNaohisa Nosaka
Division of Healthcare Science Research Laboratory, Nisshin Oil Mills, Ltd, Kanagawa, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 66:1713-8. 2002....