Affiliation: The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation
- Age-related changes in cerebral blood flow and glucose metabolism in conscious rhesus monkeysAkihiro Noda
Advanced Technology Platform Research Laboratory, Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Ibaraki 300 2698, Japan
Brain Res 936:76-81. 2002..These results demonstrated the potential of aged monkeys to serve as an aged human model using PET...
- Measurement of brain concentration of FK960 for development of a novel antidementia drug: a PET study in conscious rhesus monkeysAkihiro Noda
The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Hakui, Japan
J Nucl Med 44:105-8. 2003..This study used PET to measure the time course of the brain concentration of (18)F-labeled N-(4-acetyl-1-piperazinyl)-p-fluorobenzamide monohydrate (FK960), a novel antidementia drug, after oral administration to conscious rhesus monkeys...
- Effect of N-(4-Acetyl-1-piperazinyl)-p-fluorobenzamide monohydrate (FK960), an antidementia drug with a novel mechanism of action, on regional cerebral blood flow and glucose metabolism in aged rhesus macaques studied with positron emission tomographyAkihiro Noda
Advanced Technology Platform Research Laboratory, Fuijsawa Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd Ibaraki, Japan
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 306:213-7. 2003..01 or 0.1 mg/kg. These results suggested that FK960 restored the rCBF and rCMRglc deficits in brain areas responsible for cognitive functioning in aged rhesus macaques...
- Amyloid imaging in aged and young macaques with [11C]PIB and [18F]FDDNPAkihiro Noda
Basic Research Division, The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Hakui, Japan
Synapse 62:472-5. 2008..Although [18F]FDDNP may have possible usefulness for imaging, including other proteins, [11C]PIB may be better for amyloid imaging owing to lower non-specific binding...
- Determination of kinetic rate constants for 2-[18F]fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose and partition coefficient of water in conscious macaques and alterations in aging or anesthesia examined on parametric images with an anatomic standardization techniqueAkihiro Noda
Department of Biotracer Medicine, Kanazawa University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Kanazawa, Japan
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 23:1441-7. 2003..The occipital cortex was also the most affected region. The tissue-blood partition coefficient of water was decreased globally...
- Donepezil- and scopolamine-induced rCMRglu changes assessed by PET in conscious rhesus monkeysMakoto Asai
The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Hakui, Ishikawa, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 23:877-82. 2009..We aimed to characterize the effects of donepezil on rCMRglu using FDG-PET in non-human primates...
- 18F-labelled annexin V: a PET tracer for apoptosis imagingYoshihiro Murakami
The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Wo32, 925 0613, Inoyama, Hakui, Ishikawa, Japan
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 31:469-74. 2004..The low uptake of [18F]annexin V in these organs might represent an advantage over [(99m)Tc]annexin V...
- Synthesis and evaluation of [11C]FR194921 as a nonxanthine-type PET tracer for adenosine A1 receptors in the brainTakahiro Matsuya
Basic Research Division, The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Ishikawa 925 0613, Japan
Nucl Med Biol 32:837-44. 2005..These results suggest that [11C]FR194921 can be used as an agent for imaging adenosine A1 receptors in vivo by positron emission tomography (PET)...
- A PET study following treatment with a pharmacological stressor, FG7142, in conscious rhesus monkeysHiroyuki Takamatsu
The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Wo32, Inoyama Town, Hakui City, Ishikawa 925 0613, Japan
Brain Res 980:275-80. 2003....
- Cancer detection using a PET tracer, 11C-glycylsarcosine, targeted to H+/peptide transporterKeisuke Mitsuoka
Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University, Kakuma machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan
J Nucl Med 49:615-22. 2008..We also compared the tracer with 18F-FDG, focusing on the specificity of their accumulation between tumor and inflammatory tissues...
- Rapid scanning protocol for brain (18)F-FDG PET: a validation studyWei Ping Chen
Ishikawa Sunrise Industries Creation Organization, Kanazawa, Japan
J Nucl Med 46:1633-41. 2005..The aim of this study was to validate a brain (18)F-FDG PET protocol more rapid than the conventional protocol...
- An application of a new planar positron imaging system (PPIS) in a small animal: MPTP-induced parkinsonism in mouseHiroyuki Takamatsu
The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Wo32, Inoyama, Hakui, Ishikawa 925 0613, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 18:427-31. 2004..To examine the usefulness of PPIS for functional study in small animals, we examined dopaminergic images of mouse striata in MPTP-induced parkinsonism...
- Synergistic effects of adenosine A2A antagonist and L-DOPA on rotational behaviors in 6-hydroxydopamine-induced hemi-Parkinsonian mouse modelTakahiro Matsuya
Laboratory of Neuropsychopharmacology, Division of Life Sciences, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University, Kanazawa, Japan
J Pharmacol Sci 103:329-32. 2007..These findings suggest that adenosine A(2A) antagonists are extremely useful for pharmacotherapy of L-DOPA in Parkinson's disease patients...
- PET measurement of FK506 concentration in a monkey model of strokeYoshihiro Murakami
The Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Hakui City, Ishikawa 925 0613, Japan
Nucl Med Biol 34:703-7. 2007....
- A PET study after treatment with an anxiety-provoking agent, m-chlorophenyl-piperazine, in conscious rhesus monkeysHiroyuki Takamatsu
Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Inoyama Town, Hakui City, Ishikawa, Japan
J Nucl Med 44:1516-21. 2003....
- Pharmacokinetic animal PET study of FK506 as a potent neuroprotective agentYoshihiro Murakami
Medical and Pharmacological Research Center Foundation, Ishikawa 925 0613, Japan
J Nucl Med 45:1946-9. 2004..We have already established a rapid-synthesis method for (11)C-labeled FK506; therefore, in the present study, we aimed to establish a method to measure brain concentrations of FK506 using (11)C-FK506 PET in monkeys...
- Brain adenosine A2A receptor occupancy by a novel A1/A2A receptor antagonist, ASP5854, in rhesus monkeys: relationship to anticataleptic effectTakuma Mihara
Pharmacology Research Laboratories, Astellas Pharma Inc, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
J Nucl Med 49:1183-8. 2008....
- Interleukin-8 production from human umbilical vein endothelial cells during brief hyperglycemia: the effect of tumor necrotic factor-alphaKosaku Kinoshita
Department of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Nihon University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
J Surg Res 144:127-31. 2008....
- Involvement of a dysfunctional dopamine-D1/N-methyl-d-aspartate-NR1 and Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II pathway in the impairment of latent learning in a model of schizophrenia induced by phencyclidineAkihiro Mouri
Department of Neuropsychopharmacology and Hospital Pharmacy, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
Mol Pharmacol 71:1598-609. 2007..These findings indicate that repeated PCP treatment impairs latent learning through a prefrontal cortical dysfunction of NMDA-CaMKII signaling, which is associated with dopaminergic hypofunction...