- Morphologic analysis and classification of ganglion cells of the chick retina by intracellular injection of Lucifer Yellow and retrograde labeling with DiI
Laboratory of Animal Morphology and Function, Division of Biofunction Development, Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University, Chikusa ku, Nagoya 464 8601, Japan
J Comp Neurol 469:360-76. 2004
..The central and peripheral retinal zones were characterized by branching density of dendrites and composition of RGC groups, respectively...
- Morphological features of chick retinal ganglion cells
Department of Animal Sciences, School of Science and Engineering, Teikyo University of Science and Technology, Uenohara, Japan
Anat Sci Int 79:213-25. 2004
..The chick inner plexiform layer is divided into eight sublayers according to the dendritic strata of retinal ganglion cells and 26 stratification patterns are discriminated...
- Morphological characteristics of tectal neurons of layer I projecting to the nucleus geniculatus lateralis ventralis in chick
Laboratory of Animal Morphology and Function, Division of Biofunctional Development, Graduate School of Bioagricultural Sciences, Nagoya University, Japan
J Vet Med Sci 66:1015-6. 2004
..Most of the labeled dendritic endings bifurcated horizontally in layer F, and showed the ending patterns similar to the terminals of optic nerve fibers...
- Changes in the distribution of labeled retinal ganglion cells after an implant of DiI into the optic nerve in the chick embryos
Laboratory of Veterinary Anatomy, College of Animal Medicine, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
J Vet Med Sci 65:279-81. 2003
..Consequently, the corrected-increasing rate of the labeled area was estimated to be about 390% between E8 and E11, and 20-50% after E11. This means that spreading speed of the maturated RGCs lowered until 1/10-1/20 after E11...
- Changes in somal growth and dendritic patterns of the retinal ganglion cells in the chicks and chick embryos
Department of Veterinary Anatomy, College of Animal Medicine, China Agricultural University, Bejing, China
J Vet Med Sci 65:1135-7. 2003
..After E14, RGCs elaborated on the formation of the dendritic patterns as found in chick retina, and simultaneously the growth of somal sizes almost ceased...
- Dimensional differences among the groups of retinal ganglion cells according to the retinal zones in chicks
Laboratory of Anatomy of Domestic Animal, College of Animal Medicine, China Agricultural University, Haidan, Beijing, China
J Vet Med Sci 68:1247-9. 2006
..73) and intermediate (r=0.77) zones, but lowered clearly in the peripheral zone (r=0.64) due to increase of Group III cells, which showed nonlinear relation between somal area and dendritic field...
- Role of sympathetic nerves on early embryonic development and immune modulation of uterus in pregnant mice
Laboratory of Veterinary Anatomy, College of Animal Medicine, China Agricultural University, Haidian, Beijing 100094, China
Auton Neurosci 131:87-93. 2007
..These findings indicated that the activation of sympathetic nerves might be favorable to fetal survival and development during early pregnancy through influencing on immune function and decidua formation of uterus...