Affiliation: Teikyo University
- Effect of xenon on autonomic cardiovascular control--comparison with isoflurane and nitrous oxideY Ishiguro
Department of Anesthesia, Teikyo University School of Medicine, Ichihara Hospital, Chiba, Japan
J Clin Anesth 12:196-201. 2000..To clarify the effect of xenon on the autonomic nervous system by comparing similar effects of isoflurane and nitrous oxide...
- Effect of xenon on endotracheal tube cuffY Ishiguro
Department of Anesthesia, Teikyo University, School of Medicine, Ichihara Hospital, Chiba, Japan
J Clin Anesth 12:371-3. 2000..To investigate the effect of xenon on the endotracheal tube cuff in comparison to that of nitrous oxide...
- Does xenon anesthesia inhibit cholinesterases? An in vitro radiometric assessmentYoshiki Ishiguro
Intensive Care Unit, Department of Anesthesia, Teikyo University, School of Medicine, Itabashi, Tokyo, Japan
Anesthesiology 98:791-2. 2003
- The bispectral index predicts responsiveness to verbal commands in patients emerging from nitrous oxide anesthesia supplemented with a subhypnotic concentration of isofluraneTakahisa Goto
Department of Anesthesia and Critical Care, Teikyo University School of Medicine, 2 11 1 Kaga, Itabashi ku, Tokyo 173 8605, Japan
J Anesth 19:102-5. 2005..However, because this gas is commonly supplemented with a volatile anesthetic, we sought to determine how it would affect the BIS when coadministered with a low concentration of isoflurane...
- Determination of right ventricular function by transesophageal echocardiography: impact of proximal right coronary artery stenosisYoshinari Niimi
Department of Anesthesiology, Teikyo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
J Clin Anesth 16:104-10. 2004....
- The effect of tramadol on serum cytokine response in patients undergoing pulmonary lobectomyGuonian Wang
Department of Anesthesiology, The Third Clinical Hospital, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province 150040, China
J Clin Anesth 17:444-50. 2005....