- Natural occurrence of trichothecenes on lodged and water-damaged domestic rice in JapanKenji Tanaka
National Food Research Institute in Japan, 2 1 12, Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8642, Japan
Shokuhin Eiseigaku Zasshi 45:63-6. 2004..X) and nivalenol (NIV) were detected and confirmed with GC/MS. The quantity of trichothecenes was determined using GC-ECD. To our knowledge, this is the first report of the presence of the trichothecene Fus.-X in rice...
- Mycotoxins in riceKenji Tanaka
Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Technical Information Society, Sixth Floor, Milling Building, 15 6, Kabuto cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo Ku, Tokyo 103 0026 Japan
Int J Food Microbiol 119:59-66. 2007..The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries in Japan is making the appropriate Institutes develop analytical methods for mycotoxins and survey mycotoxin contamination on rice as well as wheat, corn, and some other cereals...
- Onion-type complexation based on carbon nanorings and a buckminsterfullereneTakeshi Kawase
Department of Chemistry, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University, Toyonaka, Osaka 560 0043, Japan
Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 43:1722-4. 2004
- [Evaluation of three commercial ELISA kits for rapid screening of deoxynivalenol in unpolished wheat]Yoshiko Sugita-Konishi
National Institute of Health Sciences, 1 18 1, Kamiyoga, Setagaya Ku, Tokyo 158 8501, Japan
Shokuhin Eiseigaku Zasshi 45:156-60. 2004..Coefficients of determination in ELISA and HPLC analysis were 0.979-0.999. These results indicate that ELISA using any of the three commercial kits is efficient for the screening of DON in wheat...
- Validation of an HPLC analytical method coupled to a multifunctional clean-up column for the determination of deoxynivalenolYoshiko Sugita-Konsihi
National Institute of Health Sciences, 1 18 1, Kamiyoga, Setagaya Ku, Tokyo, 158 8501, Japan
Mycopathologia 161:239-43. 2006..10 mg/kg from the range obtained in a linear calibration. Thus, it should be useful as a sensitive and validated analytical method for the determination of deoxynivalenol in wheat intended for use in food and feed...