- Pathological and immunohistochemical findings of an autopsy case of adult moyamoya diseaseYoshinori Takekawa
Department of Pathology, Yokosuka Municipal Hospital, Yokosuka City, Kanagawa, Japan
Neuropathology 24:236-42. 2004....
- Cytologic findings of epithelioid trophoblastic tumor of the uterus: a case reportYoshinori Takekawa
Department of Pathology, Yokosuka City Hospital, Yokosuka City, Kanagawa, Japan
Acta Cytol 54:345-8. 2010..Epithelioid trophoblastic tumor (ETT) is a rare entity within trophoblastic tumors. It is difficult to recognize ETT because of its epithelioid appearance...
- Histopathological and immunohistochemical findings in a case of glycogen-rich clear cell carcinoma of the breastYoshinori Takekawa
Department of Pathology, Yokosuka City Hospital, Kanagawa 240 0195
Rinsho Byori 54:27-30. 2006..To clarify the pathogenesis of mammary GRCC, the systematic study of additional well-documented cases with long-term follow up will be necessary...
- [Histopathological and cytological findings in a case of gastrointestinal stromal tumor presenting in the pelvic cavity]Yoshinori Takekawa
Department of Pathology, Yokosuka City Hospital, Yokosuka
Rinsho Byori 55:535-9. 2007..It is difficult to make a differential diagnosis between GIST and other mesenchymal spindle cell tumors only from a cytologic specimen. A positive reaction for CD117 is useful for the diagnosis of GIST...
- [Two cases of parasitic granuloma found incidentally in surgical specimens]Yoshinori Takekawa
Department of Pathology, Yokosuka Municipal Hospital, Yokosuka 240 0195
Rinsho Byori 52:28-31. 2004..When any lesions as in the present cases is found in a surgical specimen, it is important to make differential diagnosis with consideration for parasitic granuloma...
- Radiologic features of uterine lipoleiomyomaToshiya Maebayashi
Department of Radiology, Yokosuka Municipal Hospital, Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan
J Comput Assist Tomogr 27:162-5. 2003..Rare cases of uterine lipoleiomyoma are reported with the presentation of plain film, computed tomography, and magnetic resonance imaging...