- Japanese trends in breastfeeding rate in baby-friendly hospitals between 2007 and 2010: a retrospective hospital-based surveillance studyTakashi Yoda
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, School of Medicine, Yokohama City University, 3 9 Fukuura, Kanazawa Ku, Yokohama shi, Kanagawa 236 0004, Japan
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:207. 2013....
- Growing concerns with the flow of misinformation from electronic booksKenzo Takahashi
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Graduate School of Medicine, Yokohama City University, Yokohama, Japan
Interact J Med Res 2:e10. 2013..We think that it is important for the government to formulate ethical guidelines for the publishing e-books with due consideration to freedom of expression...
- The economic disease burden of measles in Japan and a benefit cost analysis of vaccination, a retrospective studyKenzo Takahashi
Clinical Research Center Sanno Hospital, International University of Health and Welfare, 8 10 16 Akasaka, Tokyo, 107 0052, Japan
BMC Health Serv Res 11:254. 2011..In this study, we attempted to estimate the nationwide economic disease burden of measles based on clinical data and the economic effectiveness of this proposal using the benefit cost ratio...
- Clinical heterogeneity of 1649delG mutation in the tail domain of keratin 5: a Japanese family with epidermolysis bullosa simplex with mottled pigmentationYuji Horiguchi
Department of Dermatology, Osaka Red Cross Hospital, Osaka, Japan
J Invest Dermatol 125:83-5. 2005..P25L mutation was not detected in either case. It is possible that EBS-MP occurs not only based on the P25L mutation of the keratin 5 molecule, but also because of other types of mutations of epidermal keratin genes...
- Heterozygous Ala137Pro mutation in keratin 12 gene found in Japanese with Meesmann's corneal dystrophyKozo Takahashi
Department of Ophthalmology, Juntendo University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Jpn J Ophthalmol 46:673-4. 2002..To report the molecular genetic analysis of a Japanese pedigree with Meesmann's corneal dystrophy (MCD)...
- General workers living with younger children in Fukushima performed more preventive behavior against radiation during and after the nuclear disasterHideyuki Kanda
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yokohama City University, Yokohama, Japan E mail
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 14:6893-7. 2013..Purpose: To clarify the factors that influenced general workers living with children and the effect of child age groups in implementing preventive behaviorsagainst radiation following the FND...