Affiliation: Suntory Ltd
- Effects of fusel oil on animal hangover modelsHisako Hori
Institute for Biological Safety Assessment, Suntory Limited, Osaka, Japan
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 27:37S-41S. 2003..In this study, we investigated the effects of fusel oil and their ingredients contained in alcoholic beverages by using animal hangover models...
- Genotoxicity evaluation of sesamin and episesaminHisako Hori
Suntory Business Expert Limited, Shimamoto cho, Mishima gun, Osaka 618 8503, Japan
Mutat Res 719:21-8. 2011..These findings indicate that sesamin does not damage DNA in vivo and that sesamin and episesamin have no genotoxic activity...
- Isolation of stimulants of gastrointestinal motility in beerYoshiaki Yokoo
Technical Development Department, Suntory Limited, Osaka, Japan
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 28:129S-133S. 2004..However, active components that account for the action have yet to be identified. We attempted to isolate the stimulant(s) of gastrointestinal motility in beer...
- Repeated dose liver micronucleus assay using clofibrate in young adult ratsTomomi Takayanagi
Suntory Business Expert Limited, 1 1 1 Wakayamadai, Shimamoto cho, Mishima gun, Osaka 618 8503, Japan Electronic address
Mutat Res Genet Toxicol Environ Mutagen 780:117-22. 2015..These results suggested that the repeated-dose liver MN assay is more sensitive to clofibrate, an indirect liver carcinogen in rodents, than the conventional bone marrow MN assay. ..
- Repeated dose liver and gastrointestinal tract micronucleus assays using N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine in young adult ratsTomomi Takayanagi
Suntory Business Expert Limited, 1 1 1 Wakayamadai, Shimamoto cho, Mishima gun, Osaka 618 8503, Japan
Mutat Res Genet Toxicol Environ Mutagen 780:100-6. 2015....
- [New trends in carcinogenic thresholds---International Symposium on "Thresholds for Carcinogens and Mutagens"]Hisako Hori
Safety Science Institute, Quality Assurance Division, SUNTORY Limited Research Center, 1 1 1, Wakayamadai, Shimamoto cho, Mishima gun Osaka 618 8503, Japan
Shokuhin Eiseigaku Zasshi 47:J308-10. 2006
- Beer congener stimulates gastrointestinal motility via the muscarinic acetylcholine receptorsWataru Fujii
Institute for Biological Safety Assessment, Suntory Limited, Mishima gun, Osaka, Japan
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 26:677-81. 2002..In this study, we investigated the mechanism that underlies the effects of beer congener on gastrointestinal motility...