Affiliation: St. Marianna University School of Medicine
- Antiplatelet effect of losartan and telmisartan in patients with ischemic strokeKoji Yamada
Department of Neurology, St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki, Japan
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 16:225-31. 2007..016), but no significant differences were noted with telmisartan. These findings suggest that standard doses of losartan display antiplatelet effect as measured by CD62P levels...
- Association between inflammatory biomarkers and progression of intracranial large artery stenosis after ischemic strokeKanako Shimizu
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Neurology, St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kanagawa, Japan
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 22:211-7. 2013..This study investigated the relationship between circulating biomarkers measured early after stroke onset and future ILA progression...
- Effects of edaravone, a free radical scavenger, on serum levels of inflammatory biomarkers in acute brain infarctionKenji Isahaya
Department of Neurology, St Marianna University School of Medicine
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 21:102-7. 2012..Further studies with a larger sample size are needed to explore the relationship between circulating MMP-9 level and the protective effect of edaravone...
- Prediction of thrombolytic therapy after stroke-bypass transportation: the maria prehospital stroke scale scoreYasuhiro Hasegawa
Department of Neurology, St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kawasaki, Japan Electronic address
J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 22:514-9. 2013..The MPSS is a novel prehospital stratification tool for the prediction of thrombolytic therapy after transportation...
- Increase of immunoglobulin productivity of human-human hybridoma HB4C5 cells by histoneTakeaki Okamoto
Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Graduate School of Kyushu University, Hakozaki, Fukuoka, Japan
Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 66:1241-5. 2002..These facts strongly suggest that histone acts as an immunoglobulin production-stimulating factor (IPSF) after internalization into the human B cell lines and the native structure of histone is required for the IPSF activity...
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor ligands negatively regulate the expression of the high-affinity IgE receptor Fc epsilon RI in human basophilic KU812 cellsYoshinori Fujimura
Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Faculty of Agriculture, Division of Bioresources and Bioenvironmental Sciences, Kyushu University, 6 10 1 Hakozaki, Higashi ku, Fukuoka 812 8581, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 297:193-201. 2002..These results suggest that the suppression of Fc epsilon RI expression by PPARs may be due to the down-regulation of Fc epsilon RI alpha or gamma mRNA...
- Improvement of biological activity and proteolytic stability of peptides by coupling with a cyclic peptideKenji Shibata
Tokyo Research Laboratories, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co, Ltd, 3 6 6, Asahi machi, Machida shi, Tokyo 194 8533, Japan
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 13:2583-6. 2003..Coupling of our cyclic peptide is anticipated to be a novel conformational stabilizing method for biologically active peptides, results to improve their activity and stability...
- Lipid raft-associated catechin suppresses the FcepsilonRI expression by inhibiting phosphorylation of the extracellular signal-regulated kinase1/2Yoshinori Fujimura
Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University, 6 10 1 Hakozaki, Higashi ku, 812 8581, Fukuoka, Japan
FEBS Lett 556:204-10. 2004..Thus, these results suggest that the interaction between EGCG and the lipid rafts is important for EGCG's ability to downregulate FcepsilonRI expression, and ERK1/2 may be involved in this suppression signal...