Affiliation: Showa University
- Combination treatment of angiotensin-II receptor blocker and angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitor in non-diabetic renal disease (COOPERATE): a randomised controlled trialNaoyuki Nakao
Division of Nephrology, Showa University Fujigaoka Hospital, Yokohama, Japan
Lancet 361:117-24. 2003....
- Combination therapy with ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II receptor blockers in chronic renal disease: new therapeutic world beyond blood pressure reductionNaoyuki Nakao
Kidney Int 68:1375-6. 2005
- Collagenofibrotic glomerulopathy with a widespread expression of type-V collagenHiroyuki Morita
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, Showa University Fujigaoka Hospital, 1 30 Fujigaoka, Aoba ku, Yokohama, Japan
Virchows Arch 442:163-8. 2003..This report poses the question whether collagen type V accumulates only in this particular case or whether it is a normal component in collagenofibrotic glomerulopathy...
- Mixed cryoglobulinemia due to chronic hepatitis C with severe pulmonary involvementRyuji Suzuki
Division of Nephrology, The Department of Medicine, Showa University Fujigaoka Hospital, Yokohama
Intern Med 42:1210-4. 2003..Although she has been free of chest symptoms for seven months, further follow-up may be necessary to assess the potential danger of relapse...
- Dual blockade of the renin-angiotensin system in chronic renal disease: to do or not to doNaoyuki Nakao
Kaikou Kai Central Clinic, Division of Nephrology, Nagaya Kyoritsu Hospital, 3 2518 Nakajima shinmachi, Nakagawa Ku, Nagoya 454 0932, Japan
Clin Exp Nephrol 8:183-7. 2004..However, several critical issues should be addressed before recommending it as standard treatment in chronic renal disease...
- Effects of combination treatment with losartan and trandolapril on office and ambulatory blood pressures in non-diabetic renal disease: a COOPERATE-ABP substudyNaoyuki Nakao
Kaikou Kai Central Clinic, Division Nephrology, Nagaya Kyoritsu Hospital, Nagoya, Japan
Am J Nephrol 24:543-8. 2004..Ambulatory blood pressure (ABP) is reported to be better than OBP in predicting progression of kidney disease...
- [Kidney and hypertension--evidence based medicine]Naoyuki Nakao
Nihon Naika Gakkai Zasshi 93:1639-45. 2004
- Submaximal dose of trandolapril in the COOPERATE trial?Naoyuki Nakao
Kidney Int 64:1921; author reply 1921-2. 2003
- Maps of end-stage renal disease and amounts of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors prescribed in JapanTakeshi Usami
Department of Internal Medicine and Pathophysiology, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Mizuho ku, Nagoya, Japan
Kidney Int 64:1445-9. 2003..Here, we examined regional differences in the amounts of expenses spent on antihypertensives, especially angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, in our search for an explanation...
- Nocturnal blood pressure is elevated with natriuresis and proteinuria as renal function deteriorates in nephropathyMichio Fukuda
Department of Internal Medicine and Pathophysiology, Nagoya City University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Nagoya, Japan
Kidney Int 65:621-5. 2004..In the present study, we investigated the relationship between glomerular filtration rate and circadian rhythms of these parameters in patients with glomerulopathy...