Affiliation: Shionogi and Co
- Potential plasma biomarkers for progression of knee osteoarthritis using glycoproteomic analysis coupled with a 2D-LC-MALDI systemIsao Fukuda
Department of Pathomechanisms, Clinical Research Center, National Hospital Organization Sagamihara Hospital, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, 228 8522, Japan
Proteome Sci 10:36. 2012..abstract:..
- Development of a sensitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for eotaxin and measurement of its levels in human bloodA Morita
Diagnostic Science Division, Shionogi and Company, Settsu, Osaka, Japan
J Immunol Methods 226:159-67. 1999..Our new ELISA is an accurate and useful method for quantifying human eotaxin in blood and demonstrates that the process of preparing blood samples affects the measurement of the eotaxin levels...
- Evaluation of human thymus and activation-regulated chemokine concentrations in blood using a new sandwich ELISA based on monoclonal antibodiesAtsushi Morita
Diagnostics Department, Shionogi and Co, Ltd, 2 5 1 Mishima, Settsu shi, Osaka 566 0022, Japan
Clin Chim Acta 322:67-75. 2002..We developed a new sensitive enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) for human TARC (hTARC) to accurately measure and evaluate its concentrations in blood...
- IFN-gamma-inducible expression of thymus and activation-regulated chemokine/CCL17 and macrophage-derived chemokine/CCL22 in epidermal keratinocytes and their roles in atopic dermatitisTatsuya Horikawa
Division of Dermatology, Department of Clinical Molecular Medicine, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe 650 0017, Japan
Int Immunol 14:767-73. 2002....
- Presence of high contents of thymus and activation-regulated chemokine in platelets and elevated plasma levels of thymus and activation-regulated chemokine and macrophage-derived chemokine in patients with atopic dermatitisTakao Fujisawa
Department of Pediatrics and Allergy, National Mie Hospital, Tsu, Japan
J Allergy Clin Immunol 110:139-46. 2002..T(H)2 cells and eosinophils selectively express CC chemokine receptor 4 and CCR3, respectively, and their chemokine ligands are likely to play important roles in the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis (AD)...
- Infiltrating eosinophils and eotaxin: their association with idiopathic eosinophilic esophagitisHiroshi Fujiwara
Department of Molecular Medicine, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Suita, Japan
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 89:429-32. 2002..The most potent chemotactic factor for eosinophils is eotaxin, and its pathophysiologic significance in IEE needs to be elucidated...
- Variations in the human Th2-specific chemokine TARC geneTakashi Sekiya
Department of Allergy and Rheumatology, University of Tokyo Graduate School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Immunogenetics 54:742-5. 2003..However, when the genotypes at the SNP site were determined for 158 healthy individuals, 105 patients with BA and 148 patients with AD, we observed no significant association of the SNP with susceptibility to BA or AD...