Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Sapporo Medical University
- Miura T, Yano T, Naitoh K, Nishihara M, Miki T, Tanno M, et al. Delta-opioid receptor activation before ischemia reduces gap junction permeability in ischemic myocardium by PKC-epsilon-mediated phosphorylation of connexin 43. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2007;293:H1425-31 pubmed
- Ohno K, Kuno A, Murase H, Muratsubaki S, Miki T, Tanno M, et al. Diabetes increases the susceptibility to acute kidney injury after myocardial infarction through augmented activation of renal toll-like receptors in rats. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;:ajpheart.00205.2017 pubmed publisher..The results suggest that DM increases susceptibility to AKI after acute MI by augmented activation of renal TLRs and that TLR1/TLR2-mediated signaling mediates KIM-1 upregulation after MI. ..
- Tanno M, Kuno A, Ishikawa S, Miki T, Kouzu H, Yano T, et al. Translocation of glycogen synthase kinase-3Î² (GSK-3Î²), a trigger of permeability transition, is kinase activity-dependent and mediated by interaction with voltage-dependent anion channel 2 (VDAC2). J Biol Chem. 2014;289:29285-96 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that GSK-3Î² translocates from the cytosol to mitochondria in a kinase activity- and VDAC2-dependent manner in which an N-terminal domain of GSK-3Î² may function as a mitochondrial targeting sequence. ..
- Murase H, Kuno A, Miki T, Tanno M, Yano T, Kouzu H, et al. Inhibition of DPP-4 reduces acute mortality after myocardial infarction with restoration of autophagic response in type 2 diabetic rats. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2015;14:103 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that vildagliptin reduces T2DM-induced increase in post-MI acute mortality possibly by restoring the autophagic response through attenuation of Bcl-2-Beclin-1 interaction. ..
- Ogasawara M, Yano T, Tanno M, Abe K, Ishikawa S, Miki T, et al. Suppression of autophagic flux contributes to cardiomyocyte death by activation of necroptotic pathways. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2017;108:203-213 pubmed publisher..The mPTP is unlikely to play a major role in execution of necroptosis in cardiomyocytes. ..
- Muratsubaki S, Kuno A, Tanno M, Miki T, Yano T, Sugawara H, et al. Suppressed autophagic response underlies augmentation of renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by type 2 diabetes. Sci Rep. 2017;7:5311 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these findings indicate that suppressed autophagic activation in proximal tubules by impaired AMPK/ULK1 signaling and upregulated mTORC1 activation underlies T2DM-induced worsening of renal I/R injury. ..