Affiliation: Sapporo Medical University
- Two cases of inverted hyperplastic polyps of the colon and association with adenomaKageaki Kuribayashi
Department of Gastroenterology, National Hakodate Hospital, Hakodate, Japan
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:107-12. 2004..From these results, we diagnosed inverted hyperplastic polyp of the colon by colonoscopy...
- Donor cell derived acute myeloid leukemia after allogeneic cord blood transplantation in a patient with adult T-cell lymphomaTakuya Matsunaga
Fourth Department of Internal Medicine, Sapporo Medical University, School of Medicine, Japan
Am J Hematol 79:294-8. 2005..Although 25 cases of donor cell leukemia (DCL) occurring after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation have previously been reported, there have been no reports of DCL after CBT. This case is the first-reported DCL patient after CBT...
- Down-regulation of hTERT expression plays an important role in 15-deoxy-Delta12,14-prostaglandin J2-induced apoptosis in cancer cellsMikako Moriai
Department of Clinical Laboratory Medicine, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine, Chuo Ku, Sapporo 060 8543, Japan
Int J Oncol 34:1363-72. 2009..Furthermore, 15d-PGJ2 inhibits the transcriptional activity of c-Myc, Sp1 and ER by three different mechanisms and results in the transcriptional repression of the hTERT gene...
- [T-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia associated with adenocarcinoma of colon]Kageaki Kuribayashi
Department of Gastroenterology, Hakodate National Hospital
Rinsho Ketsueki 43:862-4. 2002..The serological test showed negative anti-HTLV-1 antibody and the TCRab chain was rearranged in her bone marrow aspirate. From these results she was diagnosed as having T-CLL...
- Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in a patient with T-prolymphocytic leukemia with small-intestinal involvementKazuyuki Murase
Fourth Department of Internal Medicine, Sapporo Medical University, S1W17, Chuo-ku, Sapporo 060-8543, Japan
Int J Clin Oncol 8:391-4. 2003..It is suggested that allo-HSCT may improve the prognosis in patients with T-PLL involving the small intestine...
- [Two cases of primary skeletal muscle lymphoma, and a review of the literature]Aya Ueno
Fourth Department of Internal Medicine, Sapporo Medical University School of Medicine
Rinsho Ketsueki 46:1141-5. 2005..The patient was diagnosed by open biopsy as having diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. We could find only 62 cases of primary skeletal muscle lymphoma through a MEDLINE search. We report on our two cases with a review of the literature...