Affiliation: Sapporo Gorinbashi Orthopedic Hospital in Gorinbashi Hospitals
- Positive synovial vascularity in patients with low disease activity indicates smouldering inflammation leading to joint damage in rheumatoid arthritis: time-integrated joint inflammation estimated by synovial vascularity in each finger jointJun Fukae
Hokkaido Medical Center for Rheumatic Diseases, 1 45, 3 Chome, 1 Jo, Kotoni, Nishi ku, Sapporo 063 0811, Japan
Rheumatology (Oxford) 52:523-8. 2013..To investigate the relationship between synovial vascularity and joint damage progression in each finger joint of patients with RA under low disease activity during treatment with biologic agents...
- Change of synovial vascularity in a single finger joint assessed by power doppler sonography correlated with radiographic change in rheumatoid arthritis: comparative study of a novel quantitative score with a semiquantitative scoreJun Fukae
Tokeidai Memorial Hospital, Sapporo, Japan
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:657-63. 2010..To investigate the relationship between synovial vascularity assessed by quantitative power Doppler sonography (PDS) and progression of structural bone damage in a single finger joint in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Radiographic prognosis of finger joint damage predicted by early alteration in synovial vascularity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: Potential utility of power doppler sonography in clinical practiceJun Fukae
Hokkaido Medical Center for Rheumatic Diseases, Sapporo, Japan
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:1247-53. 2011....
- Screening for rheumatoid arthritis with finger joint power Doppler ultrasonography: quantification of conventional power Doppler ultrasonographic scoringJun Fukae
Center for Rheumatic Diseases, Tokeidai Memorial Hospital, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Mod Rheumatol 19:502-6. 2009..This cut-off value was found to be a valuable tool in screening for RA. We conclude that our finger joint PD-US scoring system is both useful and applicable for diagnosing RA...
- Monitoring anti-interleukin 6 receptor antibody treatment for rheumatoid arthritis by quantitative magnetic resonance imaging of the hand and power Doppler ultrasonography of the fingerTamotsu Kamishima
Department of Radiology, Hokkaido University Hospital, N15 W7, Kita ku, Sapporo, 0600815, Japan
Skeletal Radiol 40:745-55. 2011....
- Defective expression of Ras guanyl nucleotide-releasing protein 1 in a subset of patients with systemic lupus erythematosusShinsuke Yasuda
Department of Medicine II, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
J Immunol 179:4890-900. 2007....
- Butyrate suppresses tumor necrosis factor alpha production by regulating specific messenger RNA degradation mediated through a cis-acting AU-rich elementJun Fukae
Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Nishi, Sapporo, Japan
Arthritis Rheum 52:2697-707. 2005..7 macrophages...
- Lymphadenopathy due to amyloidosis secondary to Sjögren syndrome and systemic lupus erythematosus detected by F-18 FDG PETItsuko Serizawa
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Hokkaido University Graduate School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan
Clin Nucl Med 32:881-2. 2007