- Nutritional knowledge, food habits and health attitude of Chinese university students--a cross sectional studyRuka Sakamaki
International Center for Medical Research, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe, 650 0017, Japan
Nutr J 4:4. 2005..In the present study, we examined the nutritional knowledge and food habits of Chinese university students and compared them with those of other Asian populations...
- A comparative study of food habits and body shape perception of university students in Japan and KoreaRuka Sakamaki
Department of Nutritional Sciences, Seinan Jo Gakuin University, Faculty of Health and Welfare, Kitakyusyu, 803 0835, Japan
Nutr J 4:31. 2005..In the present study, we compare the food habits and body shape preferences of female university students in South Korea and Japan to explore body shape perceptions in those populations...
- Intracerebroventricularly administered urocortin inhibits gastric emptying in miceToshiaki Nagata
Division of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Department of Clinical Molecular Medicine, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe, Japan
Int J Mol Med 15:1041-3. 2005..These results suggest that the potent anorectic properties of urocortin may be partly due to the anti-gastroprokinetic activity of the peptide...
- Mosapride improves food intake, while not worsening glycemic control and obesity, in ob/ob obese mice with decreased gastric emptyingAkihiro Asakawa
Inui Clinic, 6 14 17, Kinda, Moriguchi, Osaka 570 0011, Japan
J Diabetes Complications 20:56-8. 2006..These observations suggest that mosapride citrate may be useful in the treatment of appetite loss and improve the quality of life in patients with diabetes mellitus...
- Peptide YY3-36 and pancreatic polypeptide suppress food intakeAkihiro Asakawa
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 21:1501-2. 2006