Affiliation: RIKEN Brain Science Institute
- Nanofabrication of cylindrical STEM specimen of InGaAs/GaAs quantum dots for 3D-STEM observationKazunari Ozasa
RIKEN The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, 2 1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351 0198, Japan
Ultramicroscopy 101:55-61. 2004..High potential of 3D-STEM observation is briefly presented by showing high contrast images of QDs, dark field images, and moire fringes with various incident angles...
- Gas/liquid sensing via chemotaxis of Euglena cells confined in an isolated micro-aquariumKazunari Ozasa
RIKEN, 2 1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351 0198, Japan
Lab Chip 13:4033-9. 2013..The sensing chip is thus useful for culturing cells and using them for environmental toxicity/nutrition studies by monitoring their motion. ..
- Two-dimensional optical feedback control of Euglena confined in closed-type microfluidic channelsKazunari Ozasa
RIKEN Advanced Science Institute, Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama, Japan
Lab Chip 11:1933-40. 2011....
- Transient freezing behavior in photophobic responses of Euglena gracilis investigated in a microfluidic deviceKazunari Ozasa
Bioengineering Lab, RIKEN, 2 1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama, 351 0198 Japan
Plant Cell Physiol 55:1704-12. 2014..The origin of the freezing behavior is considered to be a shortage of a metabolic substance that promotes smooth switching of flagellum movement from in situ rotation mode to a straightforward swimming mode. ..
- Surface-potential undulation of Alq3 thin films prepared on ITO, Au, and n-SiKazunari Ozasa
RIKEN Advanced Science Institute, 2 1 Hirosawa, Wako, Saitama 351 0198, Japan
J Nanosci Nanotechnol 12:499-502. 2012..The nonuniform distribution of charged traps and mobility was deduced from the SP undulation morphology and its photoexposure dependences...
- Simulation of neurocomputing based on the photophobic reactions of Euglena with optical feedback stimulationKazunari Ozasa
Advanced Science Institute, RIKEN, Wako, Saitama, Japan
Biosystems 100:101-7. 2010..This dynamic transition is attributed to the fluctuation of state variables, global oscillation through feedback instability, and the one-by-one change of state variables...