Affiliation: Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co
- Automated and simultaneous identification of microsatellite instability by fluorescence-based polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in four lociM Kinoshita
Gene Diagnostic Center, Otsuka Assay Laboratories, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Tokushima, Japan
Clin Chim Acta 279:15-23. 1999..7%) of 19 patients with hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC), meeting the Amsterdam Minimum Criteria, were found to exhibit MSI...
- Underexpression of mRNA in human hepatocellular carcinoma focusing on eight lociMoritoshi Kinoshita
Gene Analysis Center, Otsuka Assay Laboratories, Otsuka Life Science Initiative, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, Tokushima, Japan
Hepatology 36:433-8. 2002..In conclusion, underexpression of key gene products may be important in the development and/or progression of HCC...
- Two novel CYP2D6*10 haplotypes as possible causes of a poor metabolic phenotype in JapaneseMasayuki Matsunaga
Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
Drug Metab Dispos 37:699-701. 2009..These results suggest that these two CYP2D6*10 haplotypes are possible causes of interindividual variation in the activities and the substrate specificity of CYP2D6...
- Endogenous tumor necrosis factor promotes resistance to cellular stresses by inducing the metallothionein-1A geneTohru Hadama
Gene Analysis Center, Otsuka Assay Laboratories, Otsuka Life Science Initiative, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd, 463 1, Kagasuno, Kawauchicyo, Tokushima 771 0129, Japan
Anticancer Res 22:4059-63. 2002..We compared mRNA expression of various genes between MIAPaCa-2 human pancreatic cancer cells and M5 cells transduced with nonsecretory-type TNF gene expression vector...
- Reduced ING1b gene expression plays an important role in carcinogenesis of non-small cell lung cancer patientsKotaro Kameyama
The Second Department of Surgery, Kagawa Medical University, Kagawa 761 0793, Japan
Clin Cancer Res 9:4926-34. 2003..We performed a clinical study on ING1b gene expression and p53 gene status in relation to p53 target genes...
- Diverse p53 gene aberration in hepatocellular carcinoma detected by dual-color fluorescence in situ hybridizationMasahiko Kondo
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 19:1066-73. 2004....