Affiliation: Osaka University
- Effect of antimicrobial agents, especially fosfomycin, on the production and release of Vero toxin by enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli O157:H7M Yoh
Laboratory for Culture Collections, Osaka University, Japan
FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 19:57-64. 1997..These results indicate that further study is necessary before concluding whether antimicrobial agents actually worsen an EHEC infection...
- Effect of subinhibitory concentrations of antimicrobial agents (quinolones and macrolide) on the production of verotoxin by enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli O157:H7M Yoh
Research Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases, Osaka University, Japan
Can J Microbiol 45:732-9. 1999....
- Effect of environmental conditions on proteins secreted by enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli O26:H11Myonsun Yoh
Research Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Microbiol Immunol 47:1-6. 2003..Our results suggested that Tir caused immune response following STEC disease...
- Importance of Providencia species as a major cause of travellers' diarrhoeaMyonsun Yoh
Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases, Department of Bacterial Infections, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Med Microbiol 54:1077-82. 2005..rettgeri isolates from individuals travelling in the same tour group. The results show that Providencia species, especially P. rettgeri, might cause diarrhoea, and that these species are important pathogens...
- [Evaluation of Novapath assay for direct detection in patient stool of Vero toxin and Vero toxin-producing Escherichia coli]M Yoh
Research Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases, Osaka University
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 71:1120-3. 1997..Novapath EHEC showed very high sensitivity in detecting Vero toxin. These results suggest that Novapath EHEC especially can be used clinically for rapid diagnosis...
- [Report of questionnaire about enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli cases caused in the area including Sakai City in 1996]M Yoh
Department of Bacterial Infections, Osaka University
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 71:1144-54. 1997..8%) and Cefems (12.2%). Later starting of treatment with antimicrobial agents than 7 days from onset of symptoms increased HUS/TTP complication. 4) Anti-diarrhoeal agents seems to be one of risk factors for HUS/TTP complications...