Affiliation: Osaka Minami Medical Center
- Right atrial spontaneous echo contrast indicates a high incidence of perfusion defects in pulmonary scintigraphy in patients with atrial fibrillationYoshinori Yasuoka
Cardiovascular Division, Osaka Minami Medical Center, 2 1 Kidohigashi machi, Kawachinagano, Osaka 586 8521, Japan
Heart Vessels 24:32-6. 2009..006). The increased incidence of perfusion defects in pulmonary scintigraphy in patients with RA-SEC indicates that right atrial SEC may be a predictable factor at a high risk of PE...
- Successful collapse vessel treatment with a syringe for thrombus-aspiration after the guidewire-induced coronary artery perforationYoshinori Yasuoka
Cardiovascular Division, Osaka Minami Medical Center, Osaka, Japan
Cardiovasc Revasc Med 11:263.e1-3. 2010..We describe a case of successful collapse distal coronary artery treatment with a syringe for thrombus-aspiration without materials for an embolization after guidewire-induced coronary artery perforation...
- Interatrial septum pacing decreases atrial dyssynchrony on strain rate imaging compared with right atrial appendage pacingYoshinori Yasuoka
Cardiovascular Division, Osaka Minami Medical Center, Kawachinagano, Osaka, Japan
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 34:370-6. 2011..We evaluate the atrial contraction with strain rate of tissue Doppler imaging (TDI) during sinus activation or with IAS-P or RAA-P...
- A case of coronary artery fistula diagnosed in the right decubitus position by transthoracic echocardiographyRyo Araki
Cardiovascular Division, Osaka Minami Medical Center, 2 1 Kidohigashi, Kawachinagano, Osaka 586 8521, Japan
J Clin Ultrasound 39:493-6. 2011..The right decubitus position may be helpful for the evaluation of abnormal anatomic and auscultatory findings...
- Comparison of the effects of telmisartan and olmesartan on home blood pressure, glucose, and lipid profiles in patients with hypertension, chronic heart failure, and metabolic syndromeTatsuya Sasaki
Cardiovascular Division, Osaka Minami Medical Center, National Hospital Organization, Kawachinagano, Japan
Hypertens Res 31:921-9. 2008....
- Twice-daily administration of a long-acting angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor has greater effects on neurohumoral factors than a once-daily regimen in patients with chronic congestive heart failureKeiji Hirooka
Cardiovascular Division, Osaka National Hospital, Japan
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 43:56-60. 2004..These findings suggest that twice-daily administration of long-acting ACE inhibitors may have better effects on the neuroendocrine system than a once-daily regimen in patients with mild CHF...
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. ST elevation during open heart surgery: floating air bubble in saphenous vein graftKen ichi Komukai
Cardiovascular Division, Osaka National Hospital, Osaka, Japan
Circulation 111:e374. 2005
- Impact of contrast-induced acute kidney injury on outcomes in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary interventionKiyoshi Kume
Cardiovascular Division, Osaka Minami Medical Center, Osaka 586 8521, Japan Electronic address
Cardiovasc Revasc Med 14:253-7. 2013....
- Analysis of transmural trends in myocardial integrated backscatter in patients with progressive systemic sclerosisKeiji Hirooka
Cardiovascular Divisions of Osaka National Hospital, Hoenzaka, Chuo Ku, Osaka, Japan
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 16:340-6. 2003..2 +/- 1.1 vs 5.0 +/- 1.0 dB, P =.0165). Early changes in the myocardium of patients with PSS, possibly related to increased interstitial collagen deposition, can be detected by quantitative analysis of THIB...