Affiliation: Osaka University
- Mini Screening of Kinase Inhibitors Affecting Period-length of Mammalian Cellular Circadian ClockKazuhiro Yagita
Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, 2 2 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Acta Histochem Cytochem 42:89-93. 2009..Although these kinase inhibitors may have some non-specific effects on other factors, our mini screening identified new candidates contributing to period-length control in mammalian cells...
- Real-time monitoring of circadian clock oscillations in primary cultures of mammalian cells using Tol2 transposon-mediated gene transfer strategyKazuhiro Yagita
Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Yamadaoka 2 2, Suita, Osaka, 565 0871 Japan
BMC Biotechnol 10:3. 2010..Thus, it is important to understand the correlation between circadian oscillator and physiological functions in peripheral tissues. However, it is still difficult to investigate the molecular oscillator in primary culture cells...
- Development of the circadian oscillator during differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells in vitroKazuhiro Yagita
Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:3846-51. 2010....
- Detection of a circadian enhancer in the mDbp promoter using prokaryotic transposon vector-based strategyYota B Kiyohara
Department of Cell Biology and Neuroscience, Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Yamadaoka 2 2, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 36:e23. 2008..Furthermore, these data may help explain the wider effects of the CLOCK/BMAL1 complex in control of clock output genes...
- Regional circadian period difference in the suprachiasmatic nucleus of the mammalian circadian centerSatoshi Koinuma
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Faculty of Medicine, Kinki University, 377 2 Ohno Higashi, Osaka Sayama, Osaka, 589 8511, Japan
Eur J Neurosci 38:2832-41. 2013..A mathematical model of the SCN based on our findings faithfully reproduced the kinetics of the oscillators in the SCN in synchronized conditions, assuming the existence of clustered short-period oscillators...