Affiliation: Osaka Prefecture University
- Ueda M, Maruyama T, Kawasaki K, Nakazawa M, Sakaguchi M. Purification, Characterization, and Gene Cloning of a Cold-Adapted Endo-1,4-Î²-glucanase from Bellamya chinensis laeta. Mol Biotechnol. 2016;58:241-50 pubmed publisher....
- Matsumoto S, Yamada H, Kunishige Y, Takenaka S, Nakazawa M, Ueda M, et al. Identification of a novel Penicillium chrysogenum rhamnogalacturonan rhamnohydrolase and the first report of a rhamnogalacturonan rhamnohydrolase gene. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2017;98:76-85 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first report of a gene encoding a RG rhamnohydrolase. ..
- Ueda M, Shioyama T, Nakadoi K, Nakazawa M, Sakamoto T, Iwamoto T, et al. Cloning and expression of a chitinase gene from Eisenia fetida. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;104:1648-1655 pubmed publisher..The optimal catalytic temperature of rEF-Chi was identified as 60°C, and the hydrolytic product from colloidal chitin was N-acetyl-chitobiose, suggesting that EF-Chi is an exo-type enzyme. ..
- Ueda M, Kubo T, Miyatake K, Nakamura T. Purification and characterization of fibrinolytic alkaline protease from Fusarium sp. BLB. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2007;74:331-8 pubmed..The N-terminal amino acid sequence of the enzyme showed a similarity to those of proteases from Fusarium sp., Streptomyces griseus, Bos taurus bovine, Katsuwo pelamis digestive tract, and Lumbricus rubellus. ..
- Ueda M, Ohata K, Konishi T, Sutrisno A, Okada H, Nakazawa M, et al. A novel goose-type lysozyme gene with chitinolytic activity from the moderately thermophilic bacterium Ralstonia sp. A-471: cloning, sequencing, and expression. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2009;81:1077-85 pubmed publisher..Thus, Ra-ChiC was found to be a novel enzyme in its structural and functional properties...
- Ueda M, Goto T, Nakazawa M, Miyatake K, Sakaguchi M, Inouye K. A novel cold-adapted cellulase complex from Eisenia foetida: characterization of a multienzyme complex with carboxymethylcellulase, beta-glucosidase, beta-1,3 glucanase, and beta-xylosidase. Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. 2010;157:26-32 pubmed publisher..The CMCase activity in the purified enzyme complex at 15 degrees C was 44% of that obtained at the optimal temperature. The optimum pH of the EF-CMCase25 in the purified enzyme complex was pH 5.0 and stable at pH 7.0-9.0. ..
- Maruta A, Yamane M, Matsubara M, Suzuki S, Nakazawa M, Ueda M, et al. A novel ?-galactosidase from Fusarium oxysporum and its application in determining the structure of the gum arabic side chain. Enzyme Microb Technol. 2017;103:25-33 pubmed publisher..The novel FoGP1 might be used to modify the physical properties of gum arabic, which is an industrially important polysaccharide used as an emulsion stabilizer and coating agent. ..