Affiliation: Osaka City University
- [Hereditary deficiencies of blood coagulation factors: from the viewpoints of intracellular transport and quality control]Fuminori Tokunaga
Tanpakushitsu Kakusan Koso 49:1135. 2004
- [E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes: structures and functions]Fuminori Tokunaga
Tanpakushitsu Kakusan Koso 51:1150-6. 2006
- E3 ubiquitin ligase that recognizes sugar chainsYukiko Yoshida
Department of Tumor Immunology, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8613, Japan
Nature 418:438-42. 2002..Our results indicate that SCF(Fbx2) ubiquitinates N-glycosylated proteins that are translocated from the ER to the cytosol by the quality control mechanism...
- Fbs2 is a new member of the E3 ubiquitin ligase family that recognizes sugar chainsYukiko Yoshida
Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8613, Japan
J Biol Chem 278:43877-84. 2003..Thus, Fbs2 is a novel member of F-box protein family that recognizes N-glycans and plays a role in ERAD...
- [Quality control of secretory pathway proteins by a ubiquitin ligase that recognizes sugar chains]Yukiko Yoshida
Tanpakushitsu Kakusan Koso 47:1924-30. 2002
- Identification of the ubiquitin-protein ligase that recognizes oxidized IRP2Koji Yamanaka
Department of Molecular and System Biology, Graduate School of Biostudies, Kyoto University, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8501, Japan
Nat Cell Biol 5:336-40. 2003..The oxidation of IRP2 is generated by haem, which binds to IRP2 in iron-rich cells, and by oxygen, indicating that the iron sensing of IRP2 depends on the synthesis and availability of haem...
- N-linked oligosaccharide processing, but not association with calnexin/calreticulin is highly correlated with endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of antithrombin Glu313-deleted mutantFuminori Tokunaga
Department of Life Science, Graduate School of Science, Himeji Institute of Technology, Harima Science Garden City, Hyogo 678-1297, Japan
Arch Biochem Biophys 411:235-42. 2003....
- Characterization of endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation of a protein S mutant identified in a family of quantitative protein S deficiencyHiroko Tsuda
Department of Nutritional Sciences, Nakamura Gakuen University, 5 7 1 Befu, Johnan ku, Fukuoka 814 0198, Japan
Thromb Res 117:323-31. 2006..The mutation causes intracellular degradation and decreased secretion of the Y595C mutant PS. The aim of the present study was to further characterize the molecular basis of the intracellular degradation of the mutant...
- Involvement of heme regulatory motif in heme-mediated ubiquitination and degradation of IRP2Haruto Ishikawa
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka City University, Osaka 545-8585, Japan
Mol Cell 19:171-81. 2005....
- Proline-rich cell surface antigens of horseshoe crab hemocytes are substrates for protein cross-linking with a clotting protein coagulinTsukasa Osaki
Department of Biology, Faculty of Sciences, Kyushu University, Fukuoka 812-8581, Japan
J Biol Chem 277:40084-90. 2002..We named them proxins-1 and -2 after proline-rich proteins for protein cross-linking. Proxins may form a stable physical barrier against invading pathogens in cooperation with hemolymph coagulation at injured sites...
- A ubiquitin ligase complex assembles linear polyubiquitin chainsTakayoshi Kirisako
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka City University, Osaka, Japan
EMBO J 25:4877-87. 2006..Moreover, the complex regulates the stability of Ub-GFP (a GFP fusion protein with an N-terminal ubiquitin). The linear polyubiquitin chain generated post-translationally may function as a new modulator of proteins...
- Mutual regulation of conventional protein kinase C and a ubiquitin ligase complexMunehiro Nakamura
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka City University, Osaka 545 8585, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 351:340-7. 2006..These results indicate that LUBAC is an E3 for activated conventional PKC, and that PKC and LUBAC regulate each other for proper PKC signaling...
- The COP9/signalosome increases the efficiency of von Hippel-Lindau protein ubiquitin ligase-mediated hypoxia-inducible factor-alpha ubiquitinationYasuhiro Miyauchi
Department of Molecular Cell Biology, Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka City University, Abeno Ku, Osaka 545 8585, Japan
J Biol Chem 283:16622-31. 2008....