Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Osaka University of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Fujimori K, Ueno T, Amano F. Prostaglandin F(2alpha) suppresses early phase of adipogenesis, but is not associated with osteoblastogenesis in mouse mesenchymal stem cells. Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 2010;93:52-9 pubmed publisher..Therefore, PGF(2alpha) suppressed the progression of early phase adipogenesis after determination of the cell fate that causes MSC to differentiate into adipocytes. ..
- Gambo Y, Matsumura M, Fujimori K. Triiodothyronine enhances accumulation of intracellular lipids in adipocytes through thyroid hormone receptor ? via direct and indirect mechanisms. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2016;431:1-11 pubmed publisher....
- Fujimori K, Amano F. Forkhead transcription factor Foxa1 is a novel target gene of C/EBP? and suppresses the early phase of adipogenesis. Gene. 2011;473:150-6 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that Foxa1 plays a suppressive role in the early phase of adipogenesis, acting under the control of C/EBP?, and might be involved in the regulation of the rate of progression of the early phase of adipogenesis. ..
- Watanabe R, Kurose T, Morishige Y, Fujimori K. Protective Effects of Fisetin Against 6-OHDA-Induced Apoptosis by Activation of PI3K-Akt Signaling in Human Neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y Cells. Neurochem Res. 2018;43:488-499 pubmed publisher..This is the first report that the PI3K-Akt signaling is involved in the fisetin-protected ROS-mediated neuronal cell death. ..
- Fujimori K, Ueno T, Nagata N, Kashiwagi K, Aritake K, Amano F, et al. Suppression of adipocyte differentiation by aldo-keto reductase 1B3 acting as prostaglandin F2alpha synthase. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:8880-6 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that AKR1B3 acts as the PGFS in adipocytes and that AKR1B3-produced PGF(2alpha) suppressed adipocyte differentiation by acting through FP receptors. ..
- Fujimori K, Maruyama T, Kamauchi S, Urade Y. Activation of adipogenesis by lipocalin-type prostaglandin D synthase-generated ?¹²-PGJ? acting through PPAR?-dependent and independent pathways. Gene. 2012;505:46-52 pubmed publisher....
- Kimura H, Fujimori K. Activation of early phase of adipogenesis through Krüppel-like factor KLF9-mediated, enhanced expression of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein ? in 3T3-L1 cells. Gene. 2014;534:169-76 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that KLF9 activated the early phase of adipogenesis by enhancing the expression of the C/EBP? gene in 3T3-L1 cells. ..
- Wakai E, Aritake K, Urade Y, Fujimori K. Prostaglandin D2 enhances lipid accumulation through suppression of lipolysis via DP2 (CRTH2) receptors in adipocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;490:393-399 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that PGD2 suppressed the lipolysis by repression of the cAMP-PKA-HSL axis through DP2R in adipocytes. ..