Genomes and Genes
- Interaction of the Unc-51-like kinase and microtubule-associated protein light chain 3 related proteins in the brain: possible role of vesicular transport in axonal elongationN Okazaki
Helix Research Institute, 1532 3 Yana, Kisarazu City, Chiba 292 0812, Japan
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 85:1-12. 2000..These results suggest that the interaction of ULK1 and GABARAP is important to vesicle transport and axonal elongation in mammalian neurons...
- Mouse ULK2, a novel member of the UNC-51-like protein kinases: unique features of functional domainsJ Yan
Helix Research Institute, 1532 3 Yana, Kisarazu, Chiba, 292 0812, Japan
Oncogene 18:5850-9. 1999..These results suggest that ULK2 is involved in a previously uncharacterized signaling pathway in mammalian cells...
- A new cdc gene required for S phase entry of Schizosaccharomyces pombe encodes a protein similar to the cdc 10+ and SWI4 gene productsK Tanaka
Department of Molecular Genetics, Osaka University, Japan
EMBO J 11:4923-32. 1992....
- A cryptic melibiose transporter gene possessing a frameshift from Citrobacter freundiiT Shimamoto
Faculty of Applied Biological Science, Hiroshima University, Kagamiyama, Higashi-Hiroshima 739-8528, Japan
J Biochem 129:607-13. 2001..These facts are consistent with the phylogenetic relationship of bacteria and the cation coupling properties of the melibiose transporters...
- Effect of re-expansion after short-period lung collapse on pulmonary capillary permeability and pro-inflammatory cytokine gene expression in isolated rabbit lungsT Funakoshi
Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Surgery, Tottori University Faculty of Medicine, 36 1 Nishi cho, Yonago, Tottori 683 8504, Japan
Br J Anaesth 92:558-63. 2004..Here we investigated the effects of re-expansion of the collapsed lung on pulmonary oedema formation and pro-inflammatory cytokine expression...