Affiliation: Okayama University
- Induction of urokinase-type plasminogen activator, interleukin-8 and early growth response-1 by STI571 through activating mitogen activated protein kinase in human small cell lung cancer cellsChikamasa Yoshida
Department of Hematology, Oncology and Respiratory Medicine, Okayama University Medical School, Okayama, Japan
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 18:425-33. 2007....
- Amurubicinol-induced eotaxin-3 expression in human NCI-H69 small cell lung carcinoma cellsMasami Niiya
Department of Medicine II, Faculty of Medicine, Okayama University Medical School, Okayama 700 8558, Japan
Oncol Rep 15:571-6. 2006..Thus, the simultaneous induction of uPA, IL-8, MCP-1 and eotaxin-3 may play a role in the pharmacological action of AMR through induction of the interaction between proinflammatory cells and lung carcinoma cells...
- Induction of CXC and CC chemokines by all-trans retinoic acid in acute promyelocytic leukemia cellsMisako Shibakura
Department of Medical Technology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Okayama University Medical School, Okayama 700 8558, Japan
Leuk Res 29:755-9. 2005....
- Involvement of ERK1/2 and p38 MAP kinase in doxorubicin-induced uPA expression in human RC-K8 lymphoma and NCI-H69 small cell lung carcinoma cellsMasami Niiya
Department of Medicine II, Faculty of Medicine, Okayama University Medical School, Okayama, Japan
Oncology 67:310-9. 2004..Thus, we could possibly manipulate the direction of doxorubicin-induced MAP kinase activation and the effects of doxorubicin on the tumor cell biology by the use of MAP kinase inhibitors...
- A novel fusion variant of the MORF and CBP genes detected in therapy-related myelodysplastic syndrome with t(10;16)(q22;p13)Kensuke Kojima
Department of Internal Medicine II, Graduate School of Medicine and Dentistry, Okayama University, Japan
Br J Haematol 120:271-3. 2003..This is the first reported case of t-MDS associated with t(10;16), and provides molecular evidence that the novel MORF-CBP and/or CBP-MORF fusion protein(s) might play an important role in the development of t-MDS...
- Complete remission of cyclic thrombocytopenia after Helicobacter pylori eradicationNoboru Asaumi
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 15:439-40. 2004