Affiliation: Oita Medical University
- Epithelial-myoepithelial carcinoma harboring p53 mutationT Daa
1st Department of Pathology, Oita Medical University, Japan
APMIS 109:316-20. 2001..To our knowledge, this is the first report of a mutation in the p53 gene in an epithelial-myoepithelial carcinoma of the salivary gland...
- Preferential transcription of a gene for alpha amylase in the carcinoid tumor of African rodent Mastomys natalensisT Daa
First Dept of Pathology, Oita Medical University, Japan
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 21:131-6. 2002..Immunohistochemical staining revealed alpha-amylase in the cytoplasm of Mastomys carcinoid tumors. Our results demonstrated that an exocrine enzyme 'amylase' could be produced ectopically by a neuroen docrine tumor...
- Cytoplasmic biotin-like activity interferes with immunohistochemical analysis of thyroid lesions: a comparison of antigen retrieval methodsK Kashima
Department of Pathology, Oita Medical University, Japan
Mod Pathol 10:515-9. 1997....
- Quantitative immunohistochemical analysis of the expression of CD31 during lung development in the ratA Marszalek
First Department of Pathology, Oita Medical University, Oita, Japan
Cells Tissues Organs 169:49-54. 2001..The amount of chromogen (OD) decreased from fetal day 19 to 5 days after delivery and then increased again. The decrease in the level of expression of CD31 on days 3 and 5 after delivery was significant (p < 0.0001)...
- Myxoid adrenal cortical adenomaK Honda
Department of Pathology, Oita Medical University, Oita, Japan
Pathol Int 51:887-91. 2001....
- Expression of vascular endothelial growth factor and its receptors in the developing rat lungA Marszalek
First Department of Pathology, Oita Medical University, Hasama machi, Oita Gun, Oita, 879 5593 Japan
Jpn J Physiol 51:313-8. 2001..The present studies revealed that VEGF and its two receptors are upregulated during the development of capillaries in the fetal and newborn rat lung...
- Expression of beta-catenin, E-cadherin and cyclin D1 in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the salivary glandT Daa
Dept of Pathology, Oita Medical University, Oita, Japan
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 24:83-7. 2005....
- Mild hypothermia reduces expression of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) and the accumulation of neutrophils after acid-induced lung injury in the ratS Kira
1st Department of Pathology, Oita University Faculty of Medicine, Hasama machi, Oita, Japan
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 49:351-9. 2005..We studied the effects of mild hypothermia on the expression of ICAM-1 and the accumulation of neutrophils after AILI in the rat...