- Investigation of new cytogenetic biomarkers specific to high-LET radiation using in vivo and in vitro exposed human lymphocytesR Kanda
Radiation Center for Radiation Protection, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Anagawa, Chiba, Japan kanda_r_nirs go jp
Int J Radiat Biol 82:483-91. 2006..To find detectable cytogenetic biomarkers that can offer information about the radiation quality of in vivo exposure retrospectively...
- Mucinous adenocarcinoma of Bartholin gland treated with radiation therapy: a case reportT Ohno
Division of Radiation Medicine, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, NIRS, Chiba, Japan
Jpn J Clin Oncol 31:226-30. 2001..Immunohistochemical study showed that mucinous adenocarcinoma of Bartholin gland produced CA19-9 and CEA...
- Endobronchial metastasis of breast cancer 5 years after breast-conserving therapyT Ohno
Department of Radiology, Takasaki National Hospital, 36 Takamatsu cho, Takasaki 370 0829, Japan
Int J Clin Oncol 6:101-4. 2001..The measurement of hormone receptor was informative for the diagnosis of and for selecting a therapeutic strategy for the metastatic breast cancer...
- Oxygenated and reoxygenated tumors show better local control in radiation therapy for cervical cancerY Suzuki
Research Center Hospital of Charged Particle Therapy, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
Int J Gynecol Cancer 16:306-11. 2006....
- Flow cytometric and Ki-67 immunohistochemical analysis of cell cycle distribution of cervical cancer during radiation therapyK H Higuchi
Division of Radiation Medicine, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba-shi, Japan
Anticancer Res 21:2511-8. 2001....
- Prognostic significance of c-erbB-2/HER2 expression in advanced uterine cervical carcinoma with para-aortic lymph node metastasis treated with radiation therapyY Niibe
Division of Radiation Medicine, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
Int J Gynecol Cancer 13:849-55. 2003..024). The present study suggests that c-erbB-2/HER2 expression of cervical tumors might be a predictive parameter of prognosis after radiation therapy for PALN of very advanced uterine cervical carcinoma patients...
- Carbon ion radiotherapy for vaginal malignant melanoma: a case reportT Ohno
Research Center for Charged Particle Therapy, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
Int J Gynecol Cancer 17:1163-6. 2007..Carbon ion radiotherapy may be of value for vaginal malignant melanoma as a conservative approach...
- Randomized comparison of mobilization kinetics of circulating CD34+ cells between biweekly CHOP and dose-escalated CHOP with the prophylactic use of lenograstim (glycosylated rHuG-CSF) in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. The lenograstim/Lymphoma Study GK Itoh
Division of Hematology and Oncology, National Cancer Center Hospital East, Kashiwa, Chiba, Japan
Leuk Lymphoma 38:521-32. 2000..The mobilization kinetics of circulating progenitor cells in patients with aggressive NHL is dependent on the dosage and schedule of CHOP...