- Indomethacin suppresses the growth of colon 26, Meth-A and FM3A tumors in mice by reducing the prostaglandin E2 content and telomerase activity in tumor tissuesM Ogino
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Teikyo University School of Medicine, Ichihara Hospital, Chiba
Jpn J Cancer Res 90:758-64. 1999..In summary, this study shows the effectiveness of indomethacin as an antitumor agent against three types of tumors, and suggests that indomethacin affects telomerase activity in tumors in vivo...
- Active ceruloplasmin in cervicovaginal secretions: its association with term premature rupture of the membranesM Ogino
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Teikyo University School of Medicine, Ichihara Hospital, 3426 3 Anesaki, Ichihara, Chiba 299 0111, Japan
Clin Chem 45:2019-22. 1999
- Indomethacin increases the cytotoxicity of cis-platinum and 5-fluorouracil in the human uterine cervical cancer cell lines SKG-2 and HKUS by increasing the intracellular uptake of the agentsM Ogino
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, International Medical Center of Japan, 1 21 1 Toyama, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 162 8655, Japan
Int J Clin Oncol 6:84-9. 2001..We used two human cancer cell lines of the uterine cervix (SKG-2 and HKUS) and selected indomethacin as a modifying agent to assess its effect on the cytotoxicity of CDDP and 5FUra...
- Establishment of a prediction method for premature rupture of membranes in term pregnancy using active ceruloplasmin in cervicovaginal secretion as a clinical markerMitsuharu Ogino
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, International Medical Center of Japan, Tokyo, Japan
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 31:421-6. 2005..Therefore, perinatal care would be greatly helped if a reliable clinical measure were available for predicting the incidence of PROM...
- Habitual use of warm-water cleaning toilets is related to the aggravation of vaginal microfloraMitsuharu Ogino
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Toyama Hospital, International Medical Center of Japan, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo, Japan
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 36:1071-4. 2010..Therefore, the present study was designed to clarify the possible relevancy of bidet usage to changes in vaginal microflora...
- Effectiveness of laparoscopic gonadectomy using abdominal wall lift method on Turner's syndrome patients with 45, X/46, XY mosaicismH Nakano
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tokyo Metropolitan Police Hospital, Japan
J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 11:101-4. 2001..Laparoscopy using the abdominal wall lift method has an advantage over CO2 pneumoperitoneum method for patients with Turner's syndrome when it is difficult to intubate because of a webbed neck or a shortened trachea...