- Evidence that naturopathic therapy including Cordyceps sinensis prolongs survival of patients with hepatocellular carcinomaYukie Niwa
Niwa Institute for Immunology and Tosashimizu Hospital, Tosashimizu, Japan
Integr Cancer Ther 12:50-68. 2013..Naturopathic treatment will benefit patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- Evidence for degradation of cytokines in the serum of patients with atopic dermatitis by calcium-dependent proteaseY Niwa
Niwa Institute for Immunology, Tosashimizu, Kochi ken, Japan
Arch Dermatol Res 292:391-6. 2000..The measurement of circulating cytokines needs to be carefully reassessed...
- Correlation of tissue and plasma RANTES levels with disease course in patients with breast or cervical cancerY Niwa
Niwa Institute for Immunology, Tosashimizu, Japan
Clin Cancer Res 7:285-9. 2001....
- Plant self-defense mechanisms against oxidative injury and protection of the forest by planting trees of triploids and tetraploidsYukie Niwa
Niwa Institute for Immunology, 4 4 Asahimachi, Tosashimizu, 787 0303, Kochi ken, Japan
Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 55:70-81. 2003..In order to protect forests from oxidative damage by UV light, we should plant trees of natural mutants and artificially crossed triploids and tetraploids...
- Protein oxidative damage in the stratum corneum: Evidence for a link between environmental oxidants and the changing prevalence and nature of atopic dermatitis in JapanY Niwa
Niwa Institute for Immunology and Tosashimizu Hospital, 4 4 Asahimachi, Tosashimizu, Kochi 787 0303, Japan
Br J Dermatol 149:248-54. 2003..We hypothesize that these changes could be due to increased reactive oxygen species (ROS) generated from environmental pollution and solar radiation...
- Topical application of the immunosuppressant tacrolimus accelerates carcinogenesis in mouse skinY Niwa
Niwa Institute for Immunology, 4 4 Asahimachi, Tosashimizu, Kochi ken 787 0303, Japan
Br J Dermatol 149:960-7. 2003..Topical tacrolimus has recently been found to be an effective treatment for atopic dermatitis (AD)...
- An association between ulcerative colitis and atopic dermatitis, diseases of impaired superficial barriersYukie Niwa
J Invest Dermatol 123:999-1000. 2004