Affiliation: Nippon Medical School
- Determining best potential predictor during high-dose progestin therapy for early staged and well-differentiated endometrial adenocarcinoma using semiquantitative analysis based on image processing and immunohistochemistrySeiryu Kamoi
Division of Reproductive Medicine, Perinatology and Gynecologic Oncology, Graduate School of Medicine, Nippon Medical School, Tokyo, Japan
J Nippon Med Sch 78:84-95. 2011..05). In conclusion, a higher epithelial cell size ratio after 4 weeks of treatment in conjunction with lower Ki-67 nuclear antigen labeling indices could be a potential predictor of hormonal response...
- Serial histologic observation of endometrial adenocarcinoma treated with high-dose progestin until complete disappearance of carcinomatous foci--review of more than 25 biopsies from five patientsS Kamoi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nippon Medical School, Chiba, Japan
Int J Gynecol Cancer 18:1305-14. 2008..Therefore, the morphologic change of the endometrial biopsy observed in earlier stage of treatment might be able to predict good response to high-dose progestin therapy...
- Pre-treatment mitotic index versus computer-quantitated Ki-67 nuclear antigen labeling index as predictors of response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in uterine cervical carcinomaSeiryu Kamoi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nippon Medical School, Inba gun, Chiba, Japan
J Nippon Med Sch 70:219-26. 2003..Because MI is technically more convenient and economically less expensive than computer-quantitated Ki67LI, MI remains a simple and reliable predictor from the clinical point of view...
- Placental villotrophoblastic pulmonary emboli after elective abortion: immunohistochemical diagnosis and comparison with ten control casesSeiryu Kamoi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nippon Medical School, Chiba Hokusoh Hospital, Chiba, Japan
Int J Gynecol Pathol 22:303-9. 2003..This is a unique case of embolism of chorionic villi and trophoblast to the lung in a living patient after therapeutic abortion...
- A case of ovarian endometrioid adenocarcinoma with yolk sac tumor component in a postmenopausal womanSeiryu Kamoi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nippon Medical School Chiba Hokusoh Hospital, Inba, Chiba, Japan
APMIS 110:508-14. 2002..In contrast to a very poor prognosis of this tumor in previously reported cases, our patient showed no sign of recurrence during a 21-month follow-up period...
- Epithelioid trophoblastic tumor of the uterus: cytological and immunohistochemical observation of a caseSeiryu Kamoi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nippon Medical School, Tokyo, Japan
Pathol Int 52:75-81. 2002..She presented an uneventful clinical course as of September 2001...
- Mitotic index and ki-67 nuclear antigen labeling index as predictors of chemotherapy response in uterine cervical carcinomaS Kamoi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Nippon Medical School Chiba Hokusoh Hospital, Chiba, Japan
Gynecol Oncol 83:555-9. 2001..The aim of this study was to determine if the mitotic index (MI) and the Ki-67 nuclear antigen labeling index (Ki67LI) obtained from biopsy specimens could be used as predictors of chemotherapy response in uterine cervical carcinomas...
- MRI findings of a case of uterine tumor resembling ovarian sex-cord tumors coexisting with endometrial adenoacanthomaS Okada
Department of Radiology, Nippon Medical School Chiba-Hokuso Hospital, Chiba, Japan
Radiat Med 19:151-3. 2001..The central hypointense area was a leiomyomatous component. Adenoacanthoma was also confirmed. These features of coexisting tumors correlated well with the MRI findings...
- Cytological interface of diffusely infiltrating astrocytoma and its marginal tissueHideki Shimizu
Department of Pathology, Nippon Medical School Chibahokuso Hospital, 1715 Kamagari, Inba, Chiba 270 1694, Japan
Brain Tumor Pathol 22:59-74. 2005..The cytological findings of this area are important because the surgeon may have to make a rapid diagnosis regarding the existence of the tumor...
- Transition of cytomegalovirus seropositivity in Japanese puerperal womenYusuke Inde
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Nippon Medical School, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
J Obstet Gynaecol Res 36:488-94. 2010..To investigate the latest serological tendency of cytomegalovirus (CMV) in Japanese puerperal women and to estimate the sequential influence on child-bearing women in Japan...
- Immunohistochemical staining in the distinction between primary endometrial and endocervical adenocarcinomas: another viewpointSeiryu Kamoi
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland School of Medicine and Medical Center, Baltimore 21201, USA
Int J Gynecol Pathol 21:217-23. 2002....
- Impact of p53 immunostaining in predicting advanced or recurrent placental site trophoblastic tumors: a study of 12 casesYuichiro Nagai
Department of Molecular Pathology, Chiba University Graduate School of Medicine, 1 8 1 Inohana, Chuo Ku, and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Chiba Hokuso Hospital, Chiba 260 8670, Japan
Gynecol Oncol 106:446-52. 2007..To identify an indicator that can predict tumor cell spread beyond the uterine corpus...