Affiliation: Nippon Medical School
- Choriocarcinoma of the lung: report of a caseTakayuki Ibi
Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Nippon Medical School, Chiba Hokuso Hospital, 1715 Kamagari Inzai shi, Chiba 270 1694, Japan
Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 60:377-80. 2012..These findings indicate that the lesion was a metastasis of gestational choriocarcinoma. A rare case of a patient with metastatic gestational choriocarcinoma of a solitary pulmonary nodule without any uterine abnormality is presented...
- Diaphragmatic repair of two cases of hepatic hydrothorax using video-assisted thoracoscopic surgeryTakayuki Ibi
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Nippon Medical School Hospital, 1 1 5 Sendagi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8602, Japan
Gen Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 56:229-32. 2008..After suture closure using fibrin glue, both right pleural effusions were improved. The patients' postoperative courses were uneventful, and they did not require a drainage tube when they were discharged...
- Staple line coverage with a polyglycolic acid sheet plus pleural abrasion by thoracoscopic surgery for primary spontaneous pneumothorax in young patientsShuji Haraguchi
Department of Biological Regulation and Regenerative Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, Nippon Medical School, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
J Nippon Med Sch 79:139-42. 2012..We investigated surgical results of staple line coverage with a polyglycolic acid sheet plus pleural abrasion by thoracoscopic surgery for treating primary spontaneous pneumothorax in young patients...
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Thymectomy (VAT-T) with Lateral Thoracotomy for Stage II and III ThymomaKyoji Hirai
Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Nippon Medical School, Chiba Hokusou Hospital, Inzai, Chiba, Japan
Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 19:79-82. 2013..We introduce a technique involving a combination of video-assisted thoracoscopic thymectomy (VAT-T) and lateral thoracotomy for stage II and some stage III thymomas that have locally invaded the lung and/or pericardium...
- Clinicopathological characteristics and prognosis of non-small cell lung cancer patients associated with a family history of lung cancerShuji Haraguchi
Department of Surgery, Division of Thoracic Surgery, Nippon Medical School, Tokyo, Japan
Int J Med Sci 9:68-73. 2012..Clinicopathological characteristics and prognosis of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with a family history of lung cancer (FHLC) have not been well established...