Affiliation: NEC Corporation
- Atypical protein kinase C cooperates with PAR-3 to establish embryonic polarity in Caenorhabditis elegansY Tabuse
Fundamental Research Laboratories, NEC Corporation, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305, Japan
Development 125:3607-14. 1998..We conclude that PKC-3 plays an indispensable role in establishing embryonic polarity through interaction with PAR-3...
- Protein kinase C isotypes in C. elegansYo Tabuse
Proteomics Research Center, Fundamental Research Laboratories, NEC Corporation, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8501, Japan
J Biochem 132:519-22. 2002..C. elegans provides an excellent model system for molecular dissection of the cellular signaling pathways involving PKC...
- Proteomic analysis of protein expression profiles during Caenorhabditis elegans development using two-dimensional difference gel electrophoresisYo Tabuse
Proteomics Research Center, Fundamental and Environmental Research Laboratories, NEC Corporation, Tsukuba, Japan
Proteomics 5:2876-91. 2005..A standard proteome map was obtained where the defects in the mutations of developmental genes and the effects of reagents on the development in C. elegans were analyzed...
- Caenorhabditis elegans DAF-21 (HSP90) is characteristically and predominantly expressed in germline cells: spatial and temporal analysisTadao Inoue
Department of Biotechnology, Fukuyama University, Fukuyama 729 0292, Japan
Dev Growth Differ 45:369-76. 2003..Under heat stress conditions, however, daf-21 mRNA was not only detected in germ cells, but also apparently expressed all over the body. In addition, the DAF-21 protein seemed to be localized in the perinuclear region of somatic cells...
- Tetraspanin protein (TSP-15) is required for epidermal integrity in Caenorhabditis elegansHiroki Moribe
Department of Cell Biology, Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University, 3 1 Yamada oka, Suita, Osaka 565 0871, Japan
J Cell Sci 117:5209-20. 2004..These results indicate that TSP-15 functions in the maintenance of epithelial cell integrity...
- Analysis of acidic peptides with a matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry using positive and negative ion modes with additive monoammonium phosphateTakuji Nabetani
Proteomics Research Laboratory, Tokyo Rikakikai Co, Ltd, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Proteomics 6:4456-65. 2006..The negative ion mode together with the addition of ammonium salt provides us a useful method to detect the phosphorylation and/or sulfonation of protein in a simple manner...